I want to grow medicinal marijuana in my backyard but I don't know where to buy the seeds.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 0vErF1eNd, Sep 5, 2016.

1. #1 0vErF1eNd, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    Hello, all.

Specifically, I want to grow marijuana for the pain relief, anxiety, stress relief benefits associated with the plant. I don't really want to "get high" per se. Just healing, but I would like to grow my own. I have a card and everything, but I just don't know what sites are legit for buying seeds, let alone seeds of strains that provide the aforementioned benefits. Can anyone help me out with a legit site link?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I am in California.

Thanks!

2. Herbiesheadshop.com has always been great for me. They have a list of their top 10 medical seeds of the week. I recommend any of the high cbd strains they have to offer. Currently I am running cbd blue shark, cbd mango haze, and the free seeds they sent with my order, and am very happy with all of them

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I know a buddy that's works for a Seed bank / breeding company in the UK if you want I can email him & see what kind of strains he has that are good CBD. I order ever mouth on the 12th it takes about 2-3 weeks for it to come in. So when I place my order I can add yours also. Then when it arrives I can mail yours to you first class mail at no cost it's in the us, It cost like $2 hahaha Also add me on Instagram "Cannatree" is my user name. If you want any seeds let me know on here or on Instagram by the 10-11th

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Dude, go to one of the thousands of dispensarys in your area and ask a person who deals with these kinds of questions on a daily basis. Why go to the Internet for info like this?