I want to grow indoor for cheep

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Greengrow456, Dec 14, 2016.

1. Ok so I have been growing outdoor for a while so I know how to grow it's just we're moving soon and I want to start growing indoors because of location I only want to grow 3-4 plants and only grow them to about 18 inches to 24 inches I only want to invest 75$ or less I don't need the best I need what works and will get me to harvest can someone give me a product list of what I should get in my price range my grow room will be around 3x3 feet sorry if my text is shit I'm baked of of some of my outdoor shit also I only want to veg for like 4 weeks and then bud

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. the light alone is going to run you more than that. i use a 400w mh/hps. I got mine for about $80 but, now they're a bit more... I spend around $400 so far for my set up, and i got alot of stuff free. You could always use CFL's, but you'd still need to spend about that i'd think to get the wattage right. otherwise, you really won't yield much. Just IMO

3. A LED light is more than $ 75 ....

• Like Like x 1
  4. well you COULD get one for like $20 or so, but it won't do ANYTHING

5. #5 sumwhatrediculous, Dec 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2017
    You can use a CfL set up but it will run 60 to 100 dollars for something decent if you run no till soil and do it right though all at this point you pay for is electricity after our initial soil expense after this the worms and microbes will power your grow true organic and no nutes needed

Sent from my Coolpad 3622A using Tapatalk

6. what is CDL ? commercial driver's license

• Like Like x 3
  7. You need to do your own research and figure out what's going to work for you. If you're not willing to even do that, good luck when you actually start growing the plants. A 75 dollar budget is just not realistic. Forget about a tent, forget about a carbon filter, forget about quality lights, forget about good soil and nutes, fans, humidity and temp gauges, light timers, etc.

You're better off waiting and saving up at least a few hundred dollars and buying quality products.

• Like Like x 4
  8. Sorry electric doesn't matter my dad pays for that's shit

9. I spent over $700 on my setup and that was buying on the cheap.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've spent nearly a thousand pounds on my current set up but that's only because my last harvest of barneys liberty haze went really well! So I upgraded. But all you really need is a decent lighting kit (ballast/shade) that will be worth its weight in bud trust me, go collecting scrap or walk people's dogs for a little extra paper then u can buy a basic lighting system maybe a small in-line fan? Trust me the more you put into your garden you will get back x3 at least if you do it properly to the best of your ability and knowledge! Keep going man, I'm only an intermediate grower at best but I was lacking in decent equipment and a little bit of wrong info on watering and nute scheds do this time around my garden hopefully will go booom!! Happy growing dude! Good luck!

11. Oh Jesus Christ......get out of mom and dad's place before you start to grow. Take the $75 you have and continue to save until you have about $400 and then ask the same question.

• Like Like x 4