I Want To Grow and Sell Weed

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by MrGrumpy420, Jun 28, 2022.

1. This is not only a high idea, but it's also a dream of mine. Too bad I can't be honest in my current "work world" because if I was asked, "What is your dream job?" To be honest, I would need to say pot farmer and weed dealer to be telling the truth. Because any other answer is fake and said to suffice the unexpected and unwanted interest on me. I want to be invisible and spend all my time growing, smoking, and selling pot. That is all I want. This is my motivation. This is my goal. It's either this or I will need to figure out a way to rob banks and not get caught! lol :p

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. whats your plan whats your cash situation

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    Thats my retirement plan,

Been gradually scaling up over the years, although it will be more for fun and relaxation and science than for profit.

Every locality is different, I'd say a good start is looking for your "niche" what about your pot will make it better, cheaper, or otherwise more appealing than another growers, and to which customers would you most want to appeal to?

If you don't want to spend a lot of time with people, you may be able to focus just on growing and then selling to distributors or wholesalers depending on the laws where you live.

I'd gladly supply dispensaries and wholesalers (moving entire crops as a single negotiated sale unit per pound), but trying to sell weed to the general public an 8th or an ounce at a time(like owning a dispensary) would be a living hell, for me at least.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. This is sounds great. It seems like you really want to do it on your retire. I think that this is great time to do exactly what you want

• Like Like x 1
  6. lets see....$50,000 a year...you'd have to make $136 a day. So @ $30 an 1/8th that would be a hair over .5 oz a day you'd have to sell. Assuming you have some growing ability and can get quarter pound plants, you would have to grow 8 plants in order to produce enough product to be able to sell enough to make your 136 a day. Wooo math is fun.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I see you're giving this some thought eh? (me too)! LOL

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. A better scenario: You have 4 cups of trim/larf you turn into 4 cups of infused oil which will make 32 batches of 12 gummies, each batch sells for $20 giving you a total of $640 profit on trim......not bad.

• Like Like x 3