I want to go to prison

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2packush420, Apr 29, 2013.

1. All I get to say is don't drop the soap.;)

2. Word.. well said

3. You sir are correct. My heart always goes out to all the whites that have helped with the struggle. And a big F u to the ones that cheered while our ancestors were being hung, raped, whipped etc.

4. I was in jail for 5 months the last place you want to get sent to is there. And yes I did gay things in jail but it was for survival. SURVIVAL

5. What u can learn from those morons in prision.All ot them chicken thiefs stupid toxicomans who don't think nothing else the next dose of crack.Bad conditions to live shit foot,esp if u don't have huge support from outside.Be shure if u enter 1 time u will return there.I personaly was 3 times in prision not for long time.U won't learn nothing there.The people who have intelect to do something big are not more 3% from all prisionairs.

6. Um, I've been to prison, and it's definitely not a 'great life experience.' That's retarded.

7. If OP willingly goes to prison I am officially going to stop paying taxes.

8. Lolololol

9. Why can't OP just watch tv shows where they go in prison and video tape what it's like? There is tons of them.

10. you're like ricky from trailer park boys when he tries to go to jail. LOL.

11. If your gonna go, go in style spark up a fat ass j inside the precent :cool:

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

12. #72 HighAsPhuck, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2013
    Have you ever watched the show, Oz?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCMuxF983zk[/ame]

Fuck prison

13. Give me some fucking titssss

IMG_20130315_122222.jpg

14. Why would u want to give up Ur freedom? Why would u want to go to the one place on this earth Ur not suppose to go? Yes I can see u can see it as a learning experience, but think about it.

If u ask anyone who went to jail if they want to go back u think they would say yea. Or if u were in jail u think telling people. "Yea I wanted to come here" how would people see that or react to that. Plus how u gonna do it. Walk up to a cop and say "hey pig! Fuck u" {punches cop} now can u arrest me plz" :p

15. go sit in a cave for a few days, you'll learn a lot and pooping wont hurt

16. Don't drop the soap.

[​IMG]

17. "I've never seen a sincere white man, not when it comes to helping black people. Usually things like this are done by white people to benefit themselves. The white man's primary interest is not to elevate the thinking of black people, or to waken black people, or white people either. The white man is interested in the black man only to the extent that the black man is of use to him. The white man's interest is to make money, to exploit."

-malcolm x

Hes full of shit, there were plenty of white people that supported him, and he repays them with that bullshit.

I dont think the majority of people preaching x's words have even read about him..

:rolleyes:

Sorry, defenders of the double-standard, im not racist. :D

18. Is this real ?

19. [​IMG]

20. Lets talk about oz