I want to figur something out about my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Dimkase, Nov 30, 2005.

1. i have a dealer who i been buying from for the past 4 -5 months very nice guy, good stuff and good price
    i usally buy jamica red or jamica suger what ever you wanna call it
    its has alot of crystles and its sticky
    but today i got a 20$ bag
    and the weed look and smelled funny
    it was light green color, unlike most times when its dark green and red
    and it was not sticky
    when i took it out of the bag it was very very dry
    when i went too brake it up it krumbled every where it was that dry
    i smoked it
    it was not bad at all, it burnt faster but i did get high and i even think i was high fora longer time.
    but what im geting to is what y was it so dry?
    is it good to smoke it?
    should i say anything to the dealer?
    and if so what should i say?

thanks for all you help guys

2. Was the high you got from it worth the 20 dollars you paid for the sack? If so I'd just not say anything to the dealer, but if you feel it wasn't worth it..you might want to mention the change in dryness or something...

3. must have been the last of the batch for him usually smart dealers keep it in a jar but some people use bags if he had it in a bag it will dry out faster was it a bit shakyer then normal usually the end of the bag has alot of shake

4. next time you have a bag of weed and it's extraordinarily dry, put some orange peels in the bag with your weed for about 4 hours. If its not moist enuf for you still, throw the peels in again for a couple more hours. But dont leave em in there for a long period of time b/c you def dont want any mold on your bud

5. It just means it was old. Weed doesn't stay moist forever. Complain to the dealer if you want, it's up to you.

6. Yeah, it was just sitting around for awhile or was stored improperly.

7. alright thanks guys for ur advice