Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want to eat it

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lixve, Oct 9, 2005.

1. I'm home alone and figured I should take the opportunity to cook my weed somehow. Can you guys help me with a quick recipe where I could make a drink or something. I don't wanna make like brownies or anything though.

peace

2. what i did was i made cannabutter and then made cinnamon toast with that. it tasted so damn good.

3. cannabutter then make some pancakes and put the butter on it and let it settle inside the batter then eat that shit and go to the MOOOOON!

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOT the MOOOOOOOOOOOON!

yn78

4. Is it possible to maybe fill a teabag up with weed half-way, then put it in boiling water with some butter for like 10 minutes, and drink it, could I get high?

Peace

5. what butter/weed ratio is the best? im always afraid ill put too much or too little

6. you're gonna need a lotta weed for cannabutter, and you can put weed in boiling water and then drink it and get high.

7. dude, whatcha do is take peanut butter, put like a digm in it and then put it on grahm crackers, then bake them in the oven at 250 for 20 min and eat
    don't eat anything else, until you have fully digested it affter about an hour or two, well not fully digested but ran through your stomache, unless of course you are eating more pot
    pretty much the easiest way to eat it

8. the firecrackers don't work unless you use at least a gram and a half of weed and you have to make sure the weed is mixed in with the penut butter so the thc stayes in.

9. yeah, weed tea is fucking great in the morning... a little honey and some coffee to wash it down... great

10. firecrackers...make a penut butter cracker...put weed inthe middle..wrap in cooking foil...put in over at like 150 for like 10 mins i think...search on the site

11. How much bud would I need to put in a tea bag

I've made stem tea before, but never really got high. About how much weight of nug should I put in a tea bag, and then put in boiling water to get a nice higH?