I want to drink and smoke so badly...help!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Wait, why can't you drink?

2. [quote name='"ganjaherbtoker"']Wait, why can't you drink?[/quote]

I want abs man and I need to cut my calorie intake.

3. A little alcohol isn't gonna stop your abs bro...take professional football players for example..they drink, and are ripped. Just work a little harder if you're that worried about it.

4. [quote name='"Dr. Dank"']A little alcohol isn't gonna stop your abs bro...take professional football players for example..they drink, and are ripped. Just work a little harder if you're that worried about it.[/quote]

The thing is I drink 2 of the 24 ouncers and that's like 800 calories and.I'm consuming 2000 and I'm gonna drink this weekend too.

5. [quote name='"dezz"']

The thing is I drink 2 of the 24 ouncers and that's like 800 calories and.I'm consuming 2000 and I'm gonna drink this weekend too.[/quote]

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...lculate-calories-burned-while-sleeping.html#b

You burn most of those while sleeping anyway. You don't have to work at getting abs as much as you think...and drinking isn't going to take them away. Simple go on a morning run every so often, and do some sit-ups every night. Drink up pal.

6. Lol just drink man don't worry to much about exact calories ab's are easy to get anyway

7. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']Lol just drink man don't worry to much about exact calories ab's are easy to get anyway[/quote]

Not with Mr my friend I've been struggling

8. Then your not working hard enough for them or your huge

9. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

Then your not working hard enough for them or your huge[/quote]

That's me man.

10. [quote name='"dezz"']

That's me man.[/quote]

Shit didn't upload.

Attached Files: