I want to drink and smoke so badly...help!

Discussion in 'General' started by dezz, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Ok so I'm desperately wanting to drink a hefeinweizen or a IPA and smoke bit the thing is I can't.

The reason I can't smoke is because I have a immigration visit and I'm afraid there gonna test for drugs

And I can't drink because I want. To get a six pack. Fuck. Life sucks. LOL.

2. Just push through it man. Weed and alcohol will be here after your visit.

Things could be worse.

3. Go rub one out..:confused_2:

4. Yeah I've been sober from smoking since late June for this and I've just drank a 28 ouncer last week of alcohol.

5. You have it easy man...I'm on probation for 6 months. I'm gonna miss weed so bad. Contemplated synthetic urine :smoke:

6. I thought you meant you couldn't drink because you want a six pack as in a 6 pack of beer....

I was like :confused:, but then I realized you meant ab's ....ahaha

7. I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out hahah:smoking:

8. spice up your life with some spice

9. It'll get better man I been on probation for the last year and after awhile you just get over smoking eventually but it helps to find something like a hobby I started working out and it's my new passion

10. [quote name='"DillonG"']

It'll get better man I been on probation for the last year and after awhile you just get over smoking eventually but it helps to find something like a hobby I started working out and it's my new passion[/quote]

That's nice man. As soon as I'm off I'm going right back to smoking... Does spice show up in a drug test?

11. Sorry to hear that man..I'm drinking a Stone Indian Pale ale and packing a bowl at the very moment.

Just checked out the thread and found it funny how you wanted to the same exact thing I'm doing right now but this was so needed after my 10 hour shift.

12. [quote name='"Dr. Dank"']

That's nice man. As soon as I'm off I'm going right back to smoking... Does spice show up in a drug test?[/quote]

No and you can't take about that shit here, seriously don't smoke spice it's not even similar to weed and it fucks your brain up

13. I really wanted a good beer once I got home from work, but... beer distributors aren't open at 12am. :(

14. I don't believe so, honestly though shit aint good for yea. Don't recommend doing it and if you do don't make it excessive. :smoke:

15. First off, discussion of other drugs is not allowed here. Second, I wouldn't ever recommend smoking that garbage. People have gone to the hospital for that shit, and I believe some people have even died from smoking it.

16. Oh shit. Fuck that stuff then. Lol. Good look fellas.

17. [quote name='"quiksilver2491"']Sorry to hear that man..I'm drinking a Stone Indian Pale ale and packing a bowl at the very moment.

Just checked out the thread and found it funny how you wanted to the same exact thing I'm doing right now but this was so needed after my 10 hour shift.[/quote]

Damn I want that lol

18. Lol you can drink and still have a 6 pack

19. Op if you wanna drink get some liquor or low calorie beer it's not gonna prevent you from getting abs just dont get so hammerd that the next day you don't have energy I have a couple of friends who drink regular and workout and have abs granted some are a little skinnier than other. I for one barely have abs cause I eat so much but I also workout so I pack on muscle and fat. The main thing with abs is you gotta have a low bodyfat % that or just have hugs ass abs an have them show no matter what :p but the latter is alot harder

20. [quote name='"DillonG"']Op if you wanna drink get some liquor or low calorie beer it's not gonna prevent you from getting abs just dont get so hammerd that the next day you don't have energy I have a couple of friends who drink regular and workout and have abs granted some are a little skinnier than other. I for one barely have abs cause I eat so much but I also workout so I pack on muscle and fat. The main thing with abs is you gotta have a low bodyfat % that or just have hugs ass abs an have them show no matter what :p but the latter is alot harder[/quote]

Yeah I would.prefer to enjoy my beer man. And in order to.cut down on my body fat percentage I gotta cut my calories. This sucks.