Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i want to be a pirate!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by dr_krapp, Jan 20, 2004.

1. [​IMG]

see why!

<<<<<1111!!!!

2. lmfao, what the hell is that?

3. a pirate keyboard!

4. arggghhhhhhhh i wish i were a pirate too. about the name i dont know. and yeah what the hell is that thing their is no way anybody could type with that.

5. RRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

AVAST!!!!

avast, rrrr.... RRR!!!! AVAST!!!

my pirate keyboard works awesome.

6. arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :)

7. RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! RRRR RR RRR RRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

8. ^not only does this guy rule from what i seen^

but pirate keyboards are cool still

9. I am going to start up a band of pirates. I am going to steal a boat, and raid other boats and steal their fish and beer!

10. i wanna be captian jack sparrow and act like keith richards...arg

11. im using the same pirate keyboard right now to type this message!

12. why would you want to spend money one a pirate keyboard you can type all that wit a regular on while smokin a bag from the money you didnt spend on a pirate keyboard?

But now i want one!

13. Scurvey and gout would suck. You'd always be walkin like somebody bit you in your buddies cause your joints would lock up...............indeed

14. RRRRRRRRRRR avast ye maties, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr scurvy has ridden my widdled sea bent bones, Captain bob had an apple but he wouldnt give it to me...RRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrr

15. Pirates also need the A key....

Aaaaarrrrrrrr!

16. Pronounce, "R"

see, you wouldnt ;) lol

17. r! R! rrrrrrrrr! RR!!! rrr! RRrrrRRrrR! RrrrrRRrrrrRRrrr!!!!!!RRR!R!rrr!!Rrr!R

*unplug*

dude, im so returning this to walmart...

18. AaHaaaRRRRRRRR! Me Hartiiesss!