i want to be a cop

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by d2000, May 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i think i am going to be a cop when i get out of college. i want to be a state trooper in new jersey. i also think im done with marijuana, because whenever i smoke in the daytime, i always totally get lazy and just burn out. i guess weed isn\'t for me.

state troopers are fucking cool. i cant wait to drive that car and fight crime.

2. get the fk out of here then ... fking pigs

3. have fun being a cop....but your right you better stop smoking all that marijuana!

4. ill be lenient on you pot smokers because i understand where you are comin from and i know a little bit about the drug. :)

5. ahahhahahaha i want to call you a lot of bad names. but i\'ll just make this face instead :mad:

6. lol!!!! sorry i didnt think i said anything bad. i mean i smoke weed too right now but driving that cool ass car and pullin people over sounds like mad fun!

7. i slap u and i\'ll leave it at that

8. You guys are *(No name-calling, please. RMJL)*. Just because some cops screw you over doesn\'t mean all of them aren\'t decent people, or that you need to put him down because he has an interest. I think that\'s awesome that you know what you want to do with your life, and hope you have fun! peace out

9. ^^

thanks for the support.

i agree that not all cops are bad and i think that i would be a pretty cool one too.

10. Yeah, I think it would help the community, having more people like you become cops, resulting in not as many people getting in deep shit for pot...peace

11. If you want to be a cop, cool beans. Just fight criminals who do bad things, not people made into criminals by bullshit laws.

12. I would never want the job of ruining sombodies life, whether they deserve it or not. (Unless of course it\'s like a pedophile, rapist or murderer. ) And unfortunately, that is not in the \'police handbook\'. Let us know how you feel the first time a local sheriff radios you, to help raid a poor farmers crop. Something he\'s growing because of all the subsedies on his other \'legal\' crops. And I hate to say it, but a pot smoking cop may sound \'cool\' to some, but to me it makes the cop a hypocrite. Sorry to burst your bubble, but driving around fast and giving speeders tickets is a very small portion of a state troopers duties.

13. ...you know a little bit about the drug? just what exactly is that supposed to insinuate? that you know something about it that we don\'t? i certainly hope not, because then i\'d have to smack you...

14. well look on the bright side, who wouldnt like to obtain free drugs when they bust someone?

15. Damn.. I didn\'t think I\'d see so many negative comments about your job decision.
    grass roots, I think he meant that he wouldn\'t be hard on pot smokers, because he himself smoked pot, so he knew it\'s not that bad.. thats what I took from it anyway....
    We need cops.. and I think it\'s sad that you guys can\'t see a cop for more than some prick who needs to bust people for smoking pot.. There are good cops out there people, just like every other profession, you got good ones, and bad ones..

d2000, good luck with your decision...

ideal, I hope you weren\'t serious...

16. Just remember two things. You arent always right, and just because something is a law, doesnt mean its right. Fuck you if you cant do that. Good luck if you can.

17. No I wasnt serious, I wouldnt tell somebody to get the fk out, lol

But I do hate cops so I stil lsay fk u in the future I dont like cops ... only when somebody is trying to kill me is when I like them other wise fk u!

18. when i came here i thought this was a place where you could tell shit and people would be cool with who you are except for the occasional asshole. you guys jumpin all ova him because he wants to be a cop. what the fuck? yall actin like the cops only purpose in life is bust people smokin. thats a small part, and they are not the ones that punish the smokers, its the court.

19. Satan tells you to go push a pregnent women off a bridge can you do it just because somebody or a group of somebodys is telling u to do it?!

20. Man I\'m with you.. i think pulling people over sounds like mad fun too. I wanna be a blazed cop and go up to the window and be like \"You smoke pot bitch? Huh? You holding? Cause im fresh out.\"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.