I want to be a billionaire

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by ohkay53, Dec 11, 2012.

1. So yeah, I was thinking and I want to be a billionaire. What should I do to start getting there?

2. I know exactly what you should invest in. Send me some money via pay pal, and you've have billions within a year.

(may take several installments)

3. Invent something....

4. billions....with a b

but really billionaire is a lot of money
    why not try being a millionaire? having a few million dollars is more than enough. better yet,
    why not be content with what you already have?

5. You should start by coming up with your own ideas.

6. Ask a billion strangers for one dollar each.

7. Fuck that, go big or go home.

i would be happy with 26.2 billion.Give or take .1

8. I can vouch for this guy. He will take your money and increase it tenfold in practically no time at all!

[​IMG]

9. Why would anyone aspire to become a billionaire when top of the line thai ladyboys only go for $20 an hour? :confused:

10. First question is what makes you different from the other 7 Billion?

Once you develop your skills, work your ass off, and fight to be heard then you can rely on the most crucial part, the luck.

11. become famous by uploading videos to youtube like justin bieber did.

12. Thailand here I come!:hello:

13. Create a device that records dreams just as you see them.

Billionaire overnight!

14. whore yourself out to a billion fat chick for a dollar

15. I'd totally but that regardless of price

16. become a corrupt banker

17. Alright, ill tell you a secret.. Drive to walmart but take a left at the light before it at 12:14 tomorrow, youll see a man in a yellow poncho. Let him get in. His names hank, hell take you to the whopper layer. Here you will meet the burger king. Slay him, and take the key out of his ass and then open his safe and you will have exactly 1 billion dollars. Youre welcome

18. Must spread rep around before giving it to you again.

But yeah OP, see. Im credible. Seriously.

19. Even then you're not going to be a billionaire. You might get rich, you might be a millionaire..... but Justin Bieber isn't a billionaire.

That's the crazy thing about being in the elite class of billionaires, there aren't too many of them. Most of the richest stars you can think of are still nothing compared to Billionaires.

Billionaires will drop a 100,000 bucks for a single private performance from some one like Justin Bieber, and they'll never even miss the money.

20. Invent something that everybody needs... a free energy device :D course you'll probably have to stop wishing and get off your lazy ass and learn first lol