I want to ask a stoner friend to be my girlfriend.....advise please?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Swifthero, Mar 9, 2012.

1. So I've known this girl for a while now and I'm not the most self confident at the best of times and haven't asked her to be my gf.I was recently sitting in her house,I was stoned,she was drunk and there were a few more people in aswell. Anyway, this other guy was like touching her, feeling her up and shit, she was drunk so she didn't really care.I have anger problems, and felt incredibly angry at that time,if I'd have done something to the other guy I would have caused him serious harm. So basically really want to ask her out and would like some advise on how to about it, as she's a good friend and I don't want to ruin that friendship....thanks guys

2. How long have you two been friends?

3. If you really like her and some other dude is trying to get her take a chance man, Better to have taken a chance then just sittin on the sidelines so to speak.

4. How the heck do you think you will handle an actual relationship with this chick if you have anger issues?

Hope you're not thinking that some how being with this girl will make your other issues go away. Because that doesn't work.

5. He has a point control your anger. And you gotta be careful if you think it will work then by all mean go for it!
    But if you have any doubts and something would happen between you to you might lose some of that friendship. I had a friend for about 10 years and we dated for like 7 months and if wasn't working our so we split and now I hardly ever talk to her anymore after many years of good friendship.

6. I don't have any anger towards her or my other friends and have never been violent to anyone undeserving(by that I mean those who have started fights with me) and she is really special to me

7. Just go for it, you could be missing something good man

8. #8 grasscitybadass, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    Go for it dude, i would after a while. Let me tell you this story. I was with this girl for 4 years, beginning of the third year, this beautiful, gorgeus,drop dead, insane looking, best body and ass ever, girl moved here from south carolina.

She sat with me in study hall once and we were talking and she asked if i smoked and stuff and i was like yeah and she was like that's cool i used to smoke mad weed in south carolina bla bla. Then she met my girlfriend and we were all cool.

At this point, me and my girlfriend had some serious issues, anger and always fighting. She was beautiful to, don't get me wrong, but this girl from SC, prettiest girl i've seen in my life. One night the SC girl hit me up on facebook, and we were talking and shit, and i started flirting with her, she started flirting back, always sending me smileys and texting me smileys. And then one time i was like, i have to tell you this, you have the nicest ass i have ever seen in my life.

And she was like hahaha thanks smileys smileys. Then her and my girl started to become friends and shit, and then we were flirting on fb once again, (sc girl) and she finally said she had to stop because she felt bad because my girl was her friend now.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

We were still all good friends, all of us hung out everyday after school, me and sc girl even hung out alone a lot, smoking and just chilling. I knew i wasn't gettin it because she was friends with my girl, so i gave up on it, and introduced her to my friend who just got out of jail. We were all chill as fuck, everyday after school us 4 were chilling haha.

Now get this bullshit! After me and that girl of 4 years actually broke up for real and good, two month or three later,SC girl texts me!! Asking if i wanted to hang out with her and her 2 friends (all girls) and get drunk and they had alcohol and shit.. Well fuck me in the ass dudes, i started a relationship with this other girl, who just be happened to be best friends with sc girl..

Sc girl ended up inviting my gf at this time, her best friend too and told her who would all be there. And she was like wait "my first name last name?" and sc girl told her and she freaked out. Then sc girl started flooding my phone with omg im sorry i didn't know you were with her blabla.

So just do it dude, if i could go back in time, to when she moved here, i would've dumped my bitch of a girlfriend and tagged the hottest girl in the state and been happy as fuck.

At least my boy got to fuck her once lol.

So yeah dude, defiantly do it, you will have regrets some day if you don't. Because i did.

Oh i almost forgot the most important night. One night me, sc girl, her friend, and my girlfriend were chilling. Drank a cooler full of beer and we were all drunk. We started 4 way kissing!! And then i had my gf on the left with my arm around her, and sc girl on my right with my arm around her. And i stuck my hand down sc's girl shirt and started playing with her tits, right next to my gf and she didnt even know! Haha. I wanted a threesome soo bad, i whispered it to my gf and she got fucking pissed.. So once again, if i wasnt with that bitch i would've pounded sc girl, hard, all night. And she wanted it, bad.

She wanted it so bad, she lezzed out with the other girl, they were on top of each other kissing and fingering, i was getting hard, started kissing my gf and then got a blow job from her not to far from these guys haha. Damnnn i hate my self for this.

9. Some serious incite man...fuck it I'm gonna ask her out tonight!!

10. Tell her you want to go to the movies and have no one to go with. Pay for her ticket and you have yourself a date.

11. yeah dude do it up, and think about this. Legit, the worst possible thing that can happen is she doesn't feel the same way and just wants to be friends, you stay friends and move on. Nobody dies or anything, nobody gets robbed, no moneys lost, everybody stays high during the entire thing, then you get high after.

Nothing bad can happen man

12. That's a bit desperate to be honest, any time I get stoned or she has weed she always hangs out with me because I can roll,and she if cute as hell when she's stoned hahaha

13. I think she does feel the same way, my best friend(her ex from 3 years ago) says she'd rather be with me than this guy who I though she really likeed,and he is like mr 6pack,not to say I'm not desirable lol just that I though she liked him a lot more.

14. lol ok...

15. haha there you go dude, she has probably been waiting for you. but really the worst that can happen is that you don't even ask her and miss out.

16. Wahey we have a mr negative in the house!!!

17. If you never try you will never succeed my friend life's all about taking risks a boy that can't stand up for himself turns into a man that can't stand up for anything~ a little incite that helped me and now I'm banging the girl of my dreams! Gotta go get em before someone else does girls dont wait around forever

18. Took a risk when I was 14,defended my mom and me from her then boyfriend of 6 years, I became a man that day even though I was still young and your right,takin chances does pay off

19. [quote name='"Swifthero"']

Wahey we have a mr negative in the house!!![/quote]

You asked for advice lol..