I want the most efficient, healthiest portable vape. Recs?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by CArussell, Apr 11, 2013.

1. So, im looking for a portable vape.

I only care about two things:
    1 - It is efficient. It gets to the ideal temperature for vaping buds and it does a good job of not releasing vapor.

2 - The materials are not simply plastic but are something I shouldn't be to worries about heating up over and over.

With these as criteria, Im thinking of the Solo or the Thermovape Cera. I'm having a hard time choosing between them. Thoughts and suggestions?

2. Check out the new Ascent...........should be on the market by May 1st.

3. Solo's a great piece, I've been using mine constantly since I got it. I have many gripes about the Cera, but that's from using it one time. It gets too fucking hot on the outside for my taste. My Solo you can grab anywhere on the unit itself (even at the highest temp setting) and comfortably hold it.

If you leave the stem in too long, though, it'll start producing vapor without drawing. You can just take it out if you don't want that happening. :D

Edit: You can grab the Solo for $160 on puffitup or planetvape, with SOLO160 and SOLOHQ160 being the promo codes respectively. :wave:

4. OK. Maybe I'll go solo....especially for that price.

thanks!

if i buy it, are there any accessories i need?

5. Hi, my 1st post here and was interested in the promotion running on Arizer Solo as I decided that is what I want as my 1st vape. I was getting rdy to order when I read on another site:

"[SIZE=small]Warning: The lowest allowed price in North America for this unit is $199. Anyone advertising below this price is an unauthorized seller or is dealing refurbished units. In both cases, be aware that you will not be provided with any warranty support. You must purchase from an authorized dealer to take advantage of the warranty for this product."[/SIZE]

Would this mean If i buy from puffit or planet vape I wouldnt have a warranty?

Thanks for the help

I have also considered the Ascent by Da Vinci but I think the Arizer Solo is going for alot cheaper and is already expensive for a 1st vape.

6. Look up the Da Vinci Vaporizer, Its definately worth a look at. I have had one for the past few months and it works AMAZING

7. That's just their way of covering their asses against lawsuits from nockoffs and sketchy remakes. Also Da Vinci or die!

Toke On!

8. Owned the Da Vinci and the solo.

Another vote for the Solo. A great vape. Simple solid construction. If you travel get a case. I also recommend buying screens.

Da Vinci - Decent but not as much draw as the solo. Also has a plastic tubing, not glass.

9. I know for the one I got from puffitup arizer basically told me all warranty issues should go through puffitup.

10. I suggest the Solo. Just got mine from vaporpens.com and I am loving it. Great pulls and it saves on flowers compared to other portables, imho.