I Want It To Stay Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I cannot argue with that statement not one bit. She speaks the down right truth about the taxes... I love it only because I can afford it but I agree entirely with her statement. Sadly many of my friends have reverted back to the streets in search of Mary due to legalization... It is a cold world out there. :unsure:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. People just think your statement is ridiculous, smoking more is not going to change that ;)

..though it does make it more funny.

To be fair agree to some degree, we should be supporting our local bud if townships will continue to charge and tax insane prices, and it is ridiculous the amount that people charge but, getting busted in some states for a little weed, will destroy someones life..

Legalize Cannabis, allow home grows. Screw dispensaries.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I'm pretty much priced out of edibles now, except for an occasional. I can't justify paying $17-$30 for what I used to pay $6 for. Not including taxes in the figures. Plus it's more product from 8 hours away and less local. Hopefully it will even out but MMJ was flawless...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. #84 willupdatewithanwsers, Jan 26, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    At the end of the day, I just hope everyone out there is smoking on some good bud. As long as it feels good in your lungs, that is all that matters.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thank you!! People don’t realize the scope of convictions. And the unknowns of buying from randoms.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. In CA you can get a medical rec and still go through medical collectives.
    I don’t have to get a state issued card.
    No infringement on owning firearms.

Just want to clear that up because it seems to be getting confused in this thread.
    Nothing has changed for me as a medical patient when recreational became legal.

7. My point aside, you don't need to get so upset over some words on the internet, that you resort to cursing and name calling

8. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Wheezed out my coffee this morning laughing too hard. Tongues a little burnt but I still thank you for showing me this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Cheers

11. I agree, but people get upset because for a few reasons (your sassy comment to him, never contributed anything positive by the way), there are people who have had their lives ruined because of prohibition. Yes even misdemeanors screw with folks futures. Believe it or not, there are many people who are willing to pay high prices on quality medicine if it means they are safe and secure.

Many people are suffering, like really suffering. Even more so due to this prohibition which when someone such as yourself says it is better to keep it illegal and support the black market, guess what? You are going to piss people off and this is the type of backlash you will receive. Whether you care what others say or not.

So in conclusion, if this is what you believe, that's fine. But we are also going to voice our concerns. Not everyone on this forums smokes to get high, a lot of us depend on this cannabis whether it is legal or not..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

12. IMG_7252.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Depend on it to function properly whilst simultaneously chancing are whole life and careers on it.

14. The OP is a child with little to no real life experience to draw from.
    Even a simple possession ticket would likely show on any kind of query for a job or credit line or potentially other situations where your background is checked.
    Much less a felony as even a few grams still is in many states.
    If all I ever did in life was wander down the street with a blunt looking for my “budman” until I went to my dishwasher job at Denny’s. I suppose it wouldn’t matter or if I was a kid still living off mommy and daddy’s teat.
    However for us adults who live in the real world your idea is pretty silly. Don’t take it personally but your a kid. Or someone who never intends to amount to much.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Don’t make such broad assumptions its absolutely fucking rude and un called for!!!! I HIGHLY Doubt she washes dishes.

I use to be a chef, dish boys & girls tend to have a little more maturity and thought process than the OP.

I’m sure she lives off welfare.

16. #96 Deleted member 485635, Jan 27, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2019
    it's amazing how you can draw up that much of a picture when you've never even met me. Quite the active imagination on you.
    FYI My moms dead, fathers in jail and I have more invested in General Dynamics than you've probably ever made in your life. But keep trying to figure me out, it amuses me.

17. It's pretty obvious who's been arrested multiple times here

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Yeah I used to speak in memes too, but I had to make room on my computer for adult stuff, you wouldn't understand

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. I love how you edit the reply to add your mother is dead and father is in jail.

Take everything as literal as possible shall we.

God some people are simple

Beautiful

• Funny Funny x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.