I Want It To Stay Illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Deleted member 485635, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2019
    I see people in legal states jumping through hoops just to be able to smoke legally. They pay much more in a dispensary than I do "on the street". And they still have to smoke in their own home.
    Meanwhile in Cleveland I can walk down Public Square with a lit blunt (nobody cares), and pay less that $8 a g for dank.
    I say keep it illegal! Support your local bud man!

Edit: I understand my opinions may be unpopular, but I will not be insulted and belittled by a bunch of grown men hiding behind a computer screen. Grow up.

• Disagree Disagree x 10
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. that makes no sense
    even if it's legal there will always be home grows

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  3. I have about a dozen random plants, some include various herbs and vegetables, others non edible.

Everything i grow is legal so your point holds up strongly over here. Heck maybe I’ll plant some maize next year

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. What happens when the cops bust your local bud man?
    Sure You can likely find another, but he/she will pay dearly for a harmless habit.
    Sensible legalization is the way to go.
    Unfortunately States can get greedy and want to tax the crap out of it, yet in a few States weed is down to $40 and up.

That doesn't sound too shabby now, does it?

:smoke:

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. I think I spotted the drug dealer lol. Only people who make money from bud being illegal want it to remain that way. I would rather pay extra for better professional grown bud than taking a street dealer and playing hookup lottery. Will I be shorted ? Will the bud be good ? Will I get pulled over ? Fuck that noise legalize that shit.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. To me legal and regulated are 2 different things. Tomato plants are legal. I can have 30 plants out back and nobody cares. There's no legal possession limit of fully mature ready to eat tomatoes.

Cannabis will never be that way which is unfortunate. Even my small little grow would get me in trouble in most if not all "legal" states. So regardless to so called legalization there's always going to be people on the wrong side of the law.

I highly doubt I'm alone, from growers to dealers to buyers, there will always be a black market.

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. my bud man has been busted about 5 times a year for the last 10 years, never served more than a day in a holding cell

8. Fuck That. Why should I have to worry about being jailed
    for buying or using Meds in my illegal state.

Legalize Now.

• Like Like x 7
  9. Your the reason most people want weed illegal. You think ur “Drug dealer” just sells grams of weed? Nobody can live off 10$ worth of weed every month. Most the time “weed dealers” are selling a whole butt load of other crap suppling addicts.
    And like everyone else said why risk the law...
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  10. From a state that was medical before any other and had open access medically- ANYONE could get a rec(which most states don't have it set up like that)

I agree. Things were much better medical only. In all aspects. Taxes are crazy, the product selection is all goofed up from regulations and the pricing is 4x what it was before. Can't get the edibles I need anymore and they cost so much more.

Needless to say, I've gone black market after years of going to the collectives.

Also, I can only have 3 plants now. It was what, 28 before ?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. You smoke more then 3 plants? I can get 25+ pounds off 3 plants in the summer outdoor season. You must be a mega stoner IMG_6555.JPG
    3+ pounds indoor but the outdoors lasts my plenty at 1/3 oz a day.
    This is usually me before bedtime View attachment 2562416

12. The problem is all it is bringing is too much regulation. I like my rights. Im watching them float away.

If everyone could get a rec for any reason why did we need to go legal?

13. Sure lets bring back the good old days when 2 seeds was a Felony Possession Charge and could get you 10 to 20 years in Prison.
    Ya Baby them was the days.

Not like now where the cops tell my neighbor if she complains about my grow again they will arrest Her for false call charges. Ya that really sucks.

Be real people. Most of you are to young to remember just how bad it was in the 70s after Nixon got all high and mighty and started this insane step up war against the Herb.

BNW

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. There are still many States where he would be doing time for the first bust.
    Fuck that.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  15. neither one of your points would change when it's being legalized, in fact home growers or street dealers may actually have to lower their prices to keep up with cheap dispensary bud. Also one of the reasons street weed is so expensive (yes it is, don't compare it to a dispensary) is that it's illegal in some parts of the world. In certain cities where I live you can buy a g of dank for 5€ which still is about 5$, and it'd be even cheaper if they didn't have to put their freedom on the line. And you can still walk down the street while blazing, even if it's prohibited as long as people don't give a fuck like you said. Also I'd rather buy at a dispensary that controls the quality of their products and because they would never lace their stuff or anything close.

The only downside I can see is that big companies push small growers off the market but hey, welcome to America.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. So you just proved one of my points? lol

17. not when you read correctly, the fact that it's illegal contributes to higher prices (on the street at least)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. So where is there a dispensary that sells dank for less that $5 a g?

19. there is none, it's about the streed dealers that are risking their freedom when selling in illegal places

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.