I want a rabbit...

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by lk250f, Jul 27, 2011.

1. I want to get a rabbit. Either lionhead or a dwarf lip bunny. We put out dog down last fall and im ready for a new pet but no one wants a dog. How are they as pets? I want a pet I can take on drives with me and to parks and stuff but in not sure how practical it is for rabbits. I know it's involved to take care of them, but just about how much work is it? Thank you!!

2. When I was a little kid we had one rabbit at a time. Then it got taken away by an owl. So we got another. Same fucking owl murdered him. Gave up after that. They aren't bad pets, but they aren't much fun like for taking places like your thinking. It just hopped around its little fence in the backyard and we'd mostly feed it stuff from the garden.

3. Get a mini bunny

013.JPG

010.JPG

4. I actually think we may get a dog now. It has to be something small though...

5. Nooo! A bunny is way better than a small dog. Little dogs are annoying as hell. You know you can train a bunny to use a litterbox and hop free in the house without shitting everywhere? If you get a dog at least get a real one. not one of them little yappy purse dogs

6. #6 Ol Red Eye, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    my girlfriend loves her rabbit:

7. How bout a flemish or german giant?

No thats not photoshopped. Theyre really that big. I need one.

[​IMG]

8. oh my god!^^^ that thing is super cool!

bunnies are cute, but idk much about them.

for little dogs... i dont like little dogs much. maybe get a medium one like a border collie or an austrailian shepherd, i think those are decently small.

i've always wanted a american pitbull terrier myself, but those seem not like what you are looking for.

9. One of my parent had a rabbit that they would let loose in the fucking house. Worst idea if not trained properly.

10. I got my rabbit! She is adorable. Ill get some pics up whenever i get to it, maybe tonight. She is so gentle and loves to play!

11. Rabbit's are bitchen. Just make sure you know how to take care of the little thing. Watch what you feed her. I used to rescue rabbits, but my damn mastiff killed most of them. Now the dog is with my pops and I have no bunnies:(. Horses are the shit anyway.