Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I want a new bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rschalk117, May 27, 2011.

1. Okay well i've had 3 bongs now. im on my 3rd one. none of them broke i just sold them all after a few months of having them. Right now i just have a GonG straight tube with ice pinches maybe like 12-14 inches tall. now the height is PERFECT but i want something that i wont want to sell. I want something that has like a crazy design and colors and looks unique, but still is a good piece. Maybe a percolator? I never seem to see any bongs like this, i always just see glass that is like straight tubes or beaker bottoms but theres no cool designs or anything. is there any company that specifically makes shit like this?

P.S. my limit is probably like... 150-200. just got a job so when i get my first paycheck thats what imma get :)

2. If you keep getting rid of your glass I would honestly just bare out the wait and save up more money to get something high end or atleast near high end.

Aqua Lab Technologies

3. Save up money for a decent RooR or Aqua Lab. You won't sell it once you get it.

4. well its not that i want it to be super high end, i just want it to be unique and personal so that i wont want to get rid of it

5. Good luck man, I'm currently looking for something like this too

6. RooR(s) are a joke..
    three people total I've talked to that own one want to sell it.
    Out of three that is,
    can't be too good..

7. #8 TheCudLife, May 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It's not the best but it's preety decent.