I want a boyfriend

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treegirl, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Since me and my ex broke up in September i'v been really missing the companionship. My problem is every time I dig a guy I become uninterested once i know he likes me. This is very inconvenient, ts not like their not good enough or anything...its like I'm just scared...or something?

Even a cuddle buddy would be awesome..but as soon as I see their interest i feel unattracted. :confused:

Why can't I bring myself to get some???!

2. sounds like you want a real asshole that knows how to fuck, with no strings attached? That or your probably going through some trust issues because of your break up.. Im still going with my first thought :p

3. I have no interest in you treegirl.

4. Don't get me wrong, I want to get laid, but not with just anyone.. and definitely not an asshole.

5. In the course of being single for the first 29 years of my life I found something out, when you're desperate for companionship, no one wants you.

It's all about your self-esteem and how you feel about yourself. Desperation attracts the wrong kind of person. You have to learn how to be comfortable alone and by yourself and learn how to love yourself first (no, not that way get your head out of the gutter) and by the time you're happy with who you are, voila, someone else will notice and want you.

I mean, believe me I feel your pain. Before I met my wife I had been in too many relationships that lasted only a few months, and I wanted to settle down. Well, at some point I decided that I was going to work on me, learn how to be happy with who I was and not worry about finding companionship. ANd I was really OK with being single at that point...and bam, I met someone.

So don't laugh, it works.

My other advice, start going to the gym. If you can't afford a gym, check out your local community college, because they probably have gym classes and they probably have a weightlifting class, which is great - you get to work out a few days a week for PENNIES compared to what gym memberships cost.

PLUS you get to meet real people, not gym people.

6. Idk Its not finding men thats my problem. I'v had a few cool guys ask me out but as soon as i see them into me i'm turned off..like something in my gut doesn't feel right. Its confusing.

I ended a 2 1/2 year relationship 4 months ago and I am completely over it. For realz. I just can't find a guy i want to be with!!

...and theres this one guy I was into. Hes cute, has a nice beard, smokes ganja and is really chill. So I told a mutual friend I dug him..then she said He dug me back..then I didn't like him anymore..I still see him everyday and am attracted to him but I don't want to do anything about it. (but I do...but i dont...) but i ...uhhh fuck

7. #7 Papageorgio, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    because you're a woman and you subconciously like to fuck with men.

*edit* or some actual advice...

stop looking. i think it's because you know any random guy that's into you probably isn't "the one". or maybe you feel undeserving of love? perhaps subconsciously you feel that there isn't a good reason for a guy to be into you?

to find someone you love, you gotta be someone you love. :smoke:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqbLy9oZ2Wo[/ame]

8. good call, somewhat partial imo...i think op just wants more and more

9. Well I dont like to toot my own horn but im pretty goddamn cuddley. :cool: But seriously you just gotta put yourself out there and see what happens, what you got to lose?

10. i want a stoner boyfriend too ):
    you should just keep going out with him even if your un interested :)

11. yeah, it just came back to what that guy was saying about needing no strings sex...

12. i'm a nice guy and i feel EXACTLY the same.....

im the guy on the right, idk these ppl...
    [​IMG]

13. And females continue to say they are NOT batshit crazy.

14. Yeah I wish I had a boyfriend too... wait I mean girlfriend.:eek:

15. Yeah I want to but I don't want to lead him on if i decide i'm not conformable with it. I had this happen to me like 2 months ago, met a awesome guy, jumped in right away and it just ruined things..i totally wasn't into it once we became romantic. and i felt really bad but i can't keep going with something if it doesn't feel right..I lost him as a friend since things were awkward. This guy I like now is one of my better friends so that would be kind of shitty of me to go with it when i'm not sure what i want i guess.

ugh its all very frustrating to me

16. this thread makes my penis go "hm :/"

i would love a stoner girlfriend tho :) VA cats hit me up

17. i am here to solve all the problems.. i think, there should be made, a stoner dating site/service! or a thread like it on grasscity! and then like it will be cool :) lol imagine like everyone all happy, stoned :) like a fairytale.

18. #18 WildWill, Jan 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2011
    Yeah, nevermind, you're just psycho. IN a good way, but yeah, you make no sense.

And that's OK.

I'm old enough to realize that I will never EVER understand the female mind and that any attempt to do so is a fool's errand.

So good luck. Go forth and have good sex. Or something.

EDIT: I do think that TPTB have discussed a dating forum and something may happen sometime soon. Or I could be completely wrong. Either way.

19. Yeah, I was with you on this one man :(

20. Sounds like you dont know what you want. Better figure that out before hurting someone. And FYI relationships arnt everything. Your bestfriend is yourself and im sure you can find happiness with just you. Perhaps you should do some soul searching.