Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wannna tryyy

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Twisted Bliss, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Alright GC i have never tryed an edible and would like to. Anything ya'll recommend around the novice level as far as preparation that will get me baked off my ass? Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Firecrackers

3. I don't advise firecrackers because they taste terrible and don't most of the weed doesn't get mixed with the peanut butter. Try making weed peanut butter instead. There is a thread pinned for it. You decarb you weed at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then mix with peanut butter and cook the mixture in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for another 20 minutes. Then eat on however you want, it doesn't taste or smell like weed at all

4. [quote name="Deepthree" post="19334671" timestamp="1389656376"]I don't advise firecrackers because they taste terrible and don't most of the weed doesn't get mixed with the peanut butter. Try making weed peanut butter instead. There is a thread pinned for it. You decarb you weed at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then mix with peanut butter and cook the mixture in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for another 20 minutes. Then eat on however you want, it doesn't taste or smell like weed at all[/quote]they taste terrible because you did them wrong. Also with nutella they taste delicious. Aside from the fact that there is no graham crackers with your recipe, according to what you said, they would "taste terrible" too. Your argument is invalid. Go troll somewhere else.

5. With my recipe*

6. [quote name="Deepthree" post="19334671" timestamp="1389656376"]I don't advise firecrackers because they taste terrible and don't most of the weed doesn't get mixed with the peanut butter. Try making weed peanut butter instead. There is a thread pinned for it. You decarb you weed at 225 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes then mix with peanut butter and cook the mixture in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for another 20 minutes. Then eat on however you want, it doesn't taste or smell like weed at all[/quote]given what you said, your recipe would taste terrible too

7. firecrackers taste like satans burnt asshole hairs 

8. I'm not denying that they taste bad but with that guy's recipe, his problem with mine would be present in his recipe

9. I'm not trolling. The difference is that you use more peanut butter for the same amount of weed so it tastes much better and the peanut butter covers the smell better.

10. [quote name="Deepthree" post="19334713" timestamp="1389656709"]I'm not trolling. The difference is that you use more peanut butter for the same amount of weed so it tastes much better and the peanut butter covers the smell better.[/quote]oh alright, sounds like a nice idea I should try it sometime.

11. There is a thread pinned about it. You use 1 gram for 1/4 cup of peanut butter. It tastes so good.

12. I've made firecrackers three times. They taste pretty good to me, man. I've never got super high of off edibles, but the high that I did get was more stable and lasted for a lot longer than when I smoke. One time, I got super nauseated, and puked my guts out.  :mellow: