Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i wanna smoke tonight but..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WizTheKhalifa, Jun 5, 2011.

1. so, i got about a gram of dank. im in my basement with my friend, and were thinking of blazing it tonight. My parents are going to bed around 11 probably 2 stairs up. If i smoke out of a homemade bowl and use a sploof, should i be ok? also, my brother comes home around 1 and he is against marijuana and he may come down for a second when he gets home. I really wanna blaze, there are really no windows in this basement either. i can use like febreeze and use a sploof but im not sure howmuch that would help

2. just roll a blunt and take a walk
    and yea your good if you sploof it too no worries

but dont take my word for it thats why you roll a blunt

3. just go in the garden :S

4. alright man, here we go. what ur gonna wanna do is make your pipe with a top that wont put off alot of smoke. like a tin foil pipe, but once you load in the bud, pinch off the top a little, so its a small hole that you can plug w/ your finger. then your gonna wanna hold you lighter close to the hole and suck the flame into it. once your about done, remove the flame and plug both the top hole and the end u hit offa. then hold your hit for about 10 seconds and blow out slowly. once u see smoke, inhale again. do this untill there is no smoke. know one will know.

5. I blaze in my basement everyday and I wait for my parents to fall asleep to do it. There are usually around 4-5 of us and nobody ever knows, you should be fine.

6. Your bro will know even if you sploof dont do it...

Take a walk like the other poster said

7. sploofs dont work as well as clearing your hits. try to make the top like the top on these.

Attached Files:

8. Dude my room is right next to the kitchen of the house I share with my parents and 2 little brothers, there's always someone in there. I hit my bong all day every day and they never smell shit as long as I use a sploof. So yeah, you're golden.

9. by the way, you can get these sneak-a-tokes at a head shop for like 8 bucks. They are indespensable for inconspicous smoking.

10. if you're smoking dank..why do you have a homemade piece?

if you're smoking with a friend, just roll a fat doob or blunt and leave your house, smoke it, and go back

11. the only bud i can find in my town is dank. no regs/mids in sight.

12. Can you go in the backyard? Just sit outside spark it up and gaze at those stars. Such a sigh to see. If you cant do that, then like they said, walk a blunt. :smoke:

13. a blunt will be a pungent, non-descreate way to smoke

14. 1st off don't smoke w/ tin foil
    with that out of the way.....

Worried about the smell; smoke outside
    Worried about getting caught; wait till they fall asleep

15. the heat from a bic is not hot enough to break down the foil...

16. i smoke in my room everyday and no one notices, my parents dont know i smoke and i have smoked in my room like everyday for the past 4 months

youre fine, chill, and smoke some mj. dont let the paranoia get to you
    happy smoking :smoking:

17. There's this place called outside and it works pretty good?

18. Don't risk it. Either go outside or don't at all. It's not worht being high with major paranoia. Just wait for another day

19. yea outside would be your best bet. but do you have a bathroom in your basement? cuz u could just go in there, smoke and then blow the smoke through the sploof into the fan. thats like a garunteed no smell