Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I wanna smoke but just cut my finger really deeply

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DerekxD, Aug 4, 2011.

1. So, apparently box cutters and my finger don't agree. However, thats a story for another day.

I just cut my finger pretty deep. Its my left index finger and at the very tip. Wasn't to the bone, but I can see the the fat or whatever inside my finger. Will lighting up a blunt have any negative effects since my finger was bleeding pretty bad? I stopped the bleeding and have it wrapped. I just wanna make sure I'm not gonna have a seizure or anything like that. Lol

2. You should be fine.

3. your fine, but being stoned you do forget about your injuries and often times bump or use the injured part of the body making it worse when sober.

4. I dont see why there would be a problem :confused_2:

5. #5 MGB, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011
    You won't have a seizure or any of the sort. I have been smoking everyday for about 31 years.The only time medically I would recommend not smoking is if you have a respiratory problem or you have had teeth pulled. Other than that toke up.

Have a great day!

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor but I did stay at the Holiday Inn last night.

MGB

6. Just trying to be safe bro. (Its ironic I say I'm trying to be safe after I nearly sliced the tip of my finger off)

I appreciate the feedback everyone! If I had rep, I'd +rep you all. But I don't. So thanks!

7. Reminds me of this one time i was making a gravity bong when i was a kid. I was trying to cut off the bottom of a bottle, and i was putting so much pressure into it that when it finally cut, the scissors came flying to my other hand and completely sliced the webbing inbetween your thumb and index finger. Talk about fucking pain, i was screaming and it was the middle of the night. First and only time ive ever had to get stitches.

Not trying to thread jack btw, just thought id share a similar expierence.

8. if anything itll make it hurt less, that's all. you're good to smoke man.

9. i cut my foot up really badly one time by stepping on some broken glass, smoked a nice blunt and it cured me :smoke:

10. I was using a box cutter to slice my blunt open since I can split them for shit. I then tried to cut a Gatorade from the plastic webbing they come in and ended nearly slicing the tip off my finger.

11. it would prob actually help painwise and all and help take your mind off of your finger being cut.

12. smoke with the other hand...?

13. We are all good!

[​IMG]

14. You still able to roll the blunt?

15. lol @ that pic.

16. Lol, hope ur right handed.....to smoke....

17. Loosest blunt ever, but for not having 1 index finger, I was good to go! My finger feels fine, and I'm tearing into some oreos!

18. Hold it above your head or tie a string around your finger, the bleeding will slow down a lot or stop from the pressure.

19. #19 jomo, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2011

^This!

I always forget about injuries when I get high. Sometimes I even find my self playing with the injuries thinking, hmm whats this itchy sensation, and I look down to see my self like fingering an open wound:eek::smoke:. Then I just mentally note NOT to touch that. But make a mental note before you start poking at it like me:p

Oh other than that, you should be fine smoking the blunt. Just remember^