I wanna grow my own, but have NO idea. Please HELP!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Emmanuez, Aug 26, 2011.

1. I need step-by-step instructions on how to START growing a marijuana plant. Can someone please help me out? :hide:

2. #2 Storm Crow, Aug 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2011
    Step 1- Start the seed with the "damp paper towel method". Put them in soil when the root is about 1/4 to 1/2 inch long. If they go longer, the root hairs get tangled in the paper towel fibers. :(

Step 2. - Microwave your seedling's soil until it is steaming hot. (This is necessary only for seedlings, not bigger plants) Let it cool completely! Then plant your sprouts. Use good potting mix- not Miracle-grow- it will work so-so :cool:, but the formulation is not quite right for pot and there are many others that are better!

Step 3- Start reading the Grow Section! Cannabis is a weed, and more plants are killed by "over-tending" than neglect! :eek:

Step 4- Keep your grow area clean and check for pests regularly. Grow organically- this will be going into your lungs! :smoke:

Step 5 - Don't tell anyone IRL you grow!

Step 6 - Have fun! :hello:

Granny :wave:

3. There's a Forum here called "ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS" (click link)

One of the STICKY threads is titled: "Beginners Guide To Get You Started in Growing Cannabis." Start there.

4. Always read the stickies! That's just common sense! They are stickied for a reason!

Granny

5. Oops! Sorry about that. I just signed up today and am new to the whole thing. Thank you so much for your response it was very helpful. Cheers guys.