I wanna get the munchies in japan.

Discussion in 'General' started by cnote1239, Mar 28, 2010.

1. [​IMG]
    I mean can you imagine eating that stuff high? It'd taste like nothing else in the world.
    Actually it'd probably taste like pocky but still.

what pocky looks like:
    [​IMG]

2. #2 TLF1088, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
    You can buy Japanese snacks in a lot of comic book stores and stuff around here. And by here I mean Mass. So you should be able to find them. Newburry comics use to sell them, haven't been there in a while though.

And Suncoast Video use to sell them too, not sure if that chain is still around though. I haven't been to the mall in around 5 years.

I wouldn't want to get high in Japan though. Too risky there with their harsh penalties.

EDIT: Damn, just checked, FYE bought out Suncoast Video. Too bad, I use to love going to Suncoast.
    I need to get out more.

3. yeah i've seen pocky but i haven't really seen those strawberry cheetos in the 413. at least in the greenfield-hadley region.

4. Strawberry Cheetos? GROSS.

5. Haha! I love pocky! But this is my favoriteee

[​IMG]

:smoke:

6. That's what I was thinkin.That bag is ugly as hell too.Not that it really matters but still.

7. Those biscuit sticks look pretty good though. The strawberry would ruin it though. Any chocolate?:D

8. I lived in korea and once you mastered the cuisine...they had some pretty amazing munchies. They has some pretty weird shit though like friend chicken flavored chips..tasted like just straight shake and bake.

9. yeah pocky is pretty bomb. they got all sorts of flavors..

I get it at blockbuster sometimes...strawberry!

10. [​IMG]

11. ooooo. Thats nice.

12. Have you tried Tran's World Market in Hadley?

They might be able to order them for you.

(they look fucking disgusting though)

13. Hm. I must try.

14. Pocky is good stuff; but doesn't hold a flame compared to GUMMY KIWI! That's the friggin beast of munchie food! Delicious! Oh I want some now.. so hitting up the Asian market tomorrow!!

15. My moms a flight attendant so she would always bring back the bomb munchies from japan. Pocky are good but giant pocky is where it's at lol. The gummies are good too along with the chocolate shrooms (not actual shrooms). But the Japanese candy here costs so much, like 3 bucks for a little box of pocky.

16. I like peanut butter mochi. never had it high tho
    [​IMG]

17. Gimme some of this:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. [​IMG]
    Japan. No explanation required.