I wanna fuck this girl

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Currin_0, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Someone else already got that covered for you...

2. #3 crutton, Jan 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2014
    pics?

3. I wanna fuck that girl too.....Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

4. [quote name="Currin_0" post="19419545" timestamp="1390878999"]Yep..[/quote]I know what you mean Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. No.. mine>.<

6. Sadly your probs right lmao.

7. If a gal don't give you some pussy hit her mom up for some fucking.

I dated this bitch who never gave me any pussy and went and fucked her mom, then lived with her for 11 years.

8. [quote name="snoopdog6502" post="19420160" timestamp="1390884093"]If a gal don't give you some pussy hit her mom up for some fucking.I dated this bitch who never gave me any pussy and went and fucked her mom, then lived with her for 11 years.[/quote]G StatusSent from my LG-E970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Well i didnt expect this thread to get replies but damn there funny lol

Here's how it played out is the daughter was 19 so once I was balling the mom I kicked the daughter out, told her to get a job and take her show down the road.

The house rooster upgraded.

11. Perhaps you should try asking her then?

12. If you don't mind taking the time, me and others would like to see a thread explaining the full story

13. #14 PvtSkittles12, Jan 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2014
    [quote name="Currin_0" post="19419545" timestamp="1390878999"]Yep..[/quote] Dude, I'm in the same boat. At the place I work, there is this drop dead gorgeous chick (The word hot cannot even describe her looks) who works in the bakery. I became decently acquainted with her, and found out that she likes a lot similar things to me. I've always really wanted to bang the shit out of her. Only problem is she's gonna be 21 next month and I'm almost 19. While not a huge age difference, I feel like that would impede me a bit. Tonight we had a holiday party for work (A little late I know), and she was looking outrageously sexy in this dress she was wearing. We were the only ones there that were sober because we were supposed to drive people home. We talked a lot and we danced a bit, and really hit it off. Now I'm going to try and go the extra mileEDIT: I should also mention she is a virgin

14. I just wanna fuck every girl in the world... Spread my genes drop my jeansSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Just finished....She's all yours bro!

16. [quote name="fearjar" post="19427271" timestamp="1390975369"]Just finished....She's all yours bro![/quote]Tag me inSent from DEA Headquarters

17. Tag!

18. So just fuck her. Fuck her hard. Fuck her brains out. When you're done she should be spouting nonsense about marriage and children and that's how you know you've done your job right.

19. If youre girl stops fucking you either brake up with her or get it somewhere else