I wanna fuck my girl sis but I don't know how I go about it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dc_jay__, May 10, 2016.

1. Sounds like a possible Ménage à trois.

Or even Ménage à Quatre.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Do you really want to fuck that girl for one day and lose the girl you can fuck for life? But its not about fucking. Its about honesty and commitment

• Like Like x 4
  3. OP, your girlfriends sister wants your hot nut because she knows she cannot have you.

With that being said, Taboo sex is not something to miss.. Unless you have like, priorities n shit.

4. Longest run on sentance ever lol

5. I believe that was said best there ive all that stuck it in places I shouldn't like gf sisters so don't go down that road you'll be lonely nothing but the ladies in the grow room

Sent from my XT1254 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Why isn't your girlfriend fucking you? What is her reason for not having sex? How long has it been since you had sex with her and what was sex like in the beginning? Were you going at it like rabbits and then it fizzled out?

7. If your girl ain't fucking you... she's getting it somewhere, so whatever, fair game. Get her friends too... that should be even easier, they are sick like that i'd be willing to wager.

On the real, how can it be wrong to feel that way... you have a d*ck and her sis is attractive... perfectly natural. If you love your girl and you are having issues right now, you need some will power to hold back and try and work things out. You're not married.

8. How would you feel if the roles were switched and it was you and your brother living alongside your girlfriend .. How would it make you feel to know your own brother fucked your girlfriend behind your back in your own home? Cmon breh... Yes she may be hott but it's just fucked up given the situation.. It's just not a good idea ...

• Like Like x 2