I wanna fuck my girl sis but I don't know how I go about it

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dc_jay__, May 10, 2016.

1. So I been with my girl for 3yrs now and been living with her and her sis for the pass 3yrs so one day I her sis text me jokeing on how she knows I'm not getting no sex form my girl and this is her sis she is calling my girl and not by her name so I was like unmm so I asked her why she said that she say it was a joke and that she is happy that shit can come home to a bed and have the room to her self and done have nobody to tell her when and to go and what not so I text back like I see you had a good time last night cuz she came home at like 3am Came home drunk and I seen the bottle on the table and she replied no I didn't I'm a good girl I don't want you to think I'm a bad girl I like to take time you get to know guys be for I do things with them so a day pass by and it's still on my mind the things she said about me not haveing sex it made me think she was saying I know you not fucking my sis right now (my girl) but if you want you can fuck me so a day pass and I text her like what made you text me that as say that to me she text back like it was a joke Jerry then ask me why was it in your mind now I know my girl sis got a man but form time to time she brings over a guy I guess she just fucking that her man don't know about and it's been times that I got in to her sis car and seenAnd seeing condoms and saw the car I'll car fully tinted so you cannot see inside so I know she has sex in a car now I'm not going lie I think her sis is sexy as hell and I would love to fuck the life outta her but I'm not sure cuz I love my girl but me and her sis are like the same we do a lot of the same things we don't talk as much but every time I talk to her I can see how happy she is to talk to me back we can go days with out saying noting no good moring no goodnight noting but some times she pick me up form work and we just get to talking and it just so cool and chill and times when we all in the car and in in the back of the car I can look up and see her looking back at me when we are in the car she all ways plays the type of song I like and it just make me feel like it's something there one time we had a talk about life and it was real cool and deep as soon a the talk was over I got a text form my girl saying that my sis just take me and said she thinks she ready for a man and I'm thinking to my self like did the talk we just had made her text her sis like I think I like your man and I worng for feeling this way ?

• Like Like x 8
  2. Call Jerry springer.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dont be a scumbag

• Like Like x 6
  4. Shiiiittttt, that was a tough read.....

2de365b2117e5cf1b3875e9e8593ff9d.jpg

• Like Like x 22
  5. Nah, women don't do this type of stuff....but trifling girls and chicken heads do.
    ;)

• Like Like x 6
  6. trifflin tricks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. L
    Lmao was thinking this too. Until I realized my grammar and punctuation is horrible.

8. cats like you are why negative stereotypes exist...

...jay z wanna be mofukka!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Relationships are so fucked man. Everywhere, everyone cheating. I'm constantly reminded from my friends experiences, my own and even this online shit. I have no clue how anyone is dumb enough to get hitched nowadays. God damn death sentence. [​IMG]

10. Lol this is fucked up hahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. not everyone cheats. imo the ones that do just showing they have no loyalty anyway.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Start thinking with your big head and not the little one.

I wouldn't even be tempted, you could really fuck things up; Living arrangements, sister's relationships, your relationship, a very explosive potential.
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 11
  13. Fuck what everybody else says with their "morales". Homes at their core are not meant to be monogamous. Of course when we fucking any girl that walks isn't a good idea and can get you in a hell a lot of trouble but just because society says we should be limited to one female for he rest of our lives doesn't necessarily mean that's how we should feel as human beings we can love more than one person at the same time...anyway there's consequences for breaking the norm and of course eating the apple from the tree of sin could cause lots of drama and bad karma but that Apple can taste so damn sweet. Weigh your options and live your life. Just know you have to deal with the potential consequences of your choices. Sometimes going with your urges is the right call and other times it's the complete opposite. In the end life is life it's all the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. I think you missed the point. This isn't about monogamous relationships. It's about honesty and loyalty in a relationship. I have plenty of poly friends...but they are open and honest with each other and their partners. Trying to cheat on a girl, especially with her sister, is just low and despicable.

• Like Like x 8
  15. I'm thinking a threesome?

• Like Like x 1
  16. HEY now, there is NO need for a personal attack! Noro happens to be a very talented guy!

191088541525.jpg

• Like Like x 4