I wanna be a glass blower!

Discussion in 'General' started by KingWzrd420, Mar 16, 2013.

1. So I have always had a really creative mind, I always had the coolest projects and just random creative projects.i have thought about blowing glass before, I just never really realized the culture behind it, I saw a documentary on Netflix called Degenerate art: The art and culture of glass blowing, you guys should check it out. So I'm 19 and need to decide what field I'm going to go into, do you think this is a good idea, I would love to do this for a living, I would enjoy going to work and that would be the best shit! Here some picture of my pipes to just for fun :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. I think that if it is something you are passionate about, go for it. I too would love to be a glassblower and creatively make pieces. Work hard at it and don't get discouraged but I definitely say go for it. It might be a while before you actually make a living but you can get there.

3. Dude go for it, that has got to be such a cool job making glass shit. And with weed getting more accepted could be good career.