Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I very rarely get blown?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lieutenant Dan, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Hey guys, I have a problem and I think some of you may know of a solution.

I've been smoking weed regularly for about 2 years now. Regularly meaning daily, sometimes all day. The thing is, it doesn't really effect me that much anymore. I get buzzed, which is nice, but I can't help but crave a mind blowing high sometimes. The last time I got really high was 9 months ago on my birthday, I had some extremely fresh weed which I smoked a joint of. I do get a good high about once a week, but it's just not that stoned feeling I miss so much. I have tried everything I can think of. Bongs, joints, blunts, chronic, and I have hit that shit hard. I can take 15 tokes off of something and just have a head buzz from it. I have even tried taking breaks from it, nothing seems to work.

Am I do something wrong, or do I have just have a high tolerance for it?

2. Tbreak!

Don't smoke for a week and you'd probably feel a difference

3. As with most things you do regularly, it's your tolerance level. Since you've been smoking regularly for two years your tolerance level should be exceptionally high.

Take a month off and get back in the game, and see what happens.

4. Sadness... a month is a long time :(

5. Did anyone else think this thread was going to be about blowjobs?

How anticlimatic.

But i feel ya bro. I don't get as high as i used to. Now its even when i smoke a lot i am always functionable. I miss the days of being glued to my couch laughing at anti pot ads. but alas maybe a t break is what we need...

6. Hahahahahaha! i did too man!!!

7. Yes it is! I am like you OP I have a very high tolerance b/c I smoke every day. I think my problem is my dealer only has mids and I don't have anyone else right now to get from. I am always looking though lol....My sister is coming to visit and bringing me a nice treat so I am hoping to get mind blown later tonight :)

8. Yeah its rough to break the habit once you get used to smoking everyday. I had no reason not to smoke everyday so of course I did smoke everyday. Tolerance went up and while I would still get pleasantly high, it was hard to get as completely ripped as I used to in my early days of smoking.

The threat of drug testing has been a mixed blessing for me. Its been a month now and while I really miss smoking, it has helped me break that everyday habit and I know once I can start smoking again I'm going to enjoy some ridiculous highs.

9. dude you just made my day with this thread title :hello:

10. Before you go on a tbreak, try smoking with some myrcene in your system 30 minutes before you smoke, meaning eat some ripe mango's 30 minutes before your session.

11. hahahahaha you got me with the thread title. T-break for a couple weeks and work out during those two weeks.

12. Quit for 1 month... i promise you, you will be gone for like 4 hours

13. I took a 5 day break after not smoking moderately for 2 months, it's fucking crazy, and definately worth it.

14. I would also be careful about how much you smoke. Don't go getting retarded on a daily basis if you can do otherwise. If you get by on a buzz, then your body will be used to a low intake of THC, and when you do smoke in greater quantity, you will have a greater chance of being "Fucked Up".

15. ya me

16. Just take a break and start slow again, if you blaze it all in a hurry then you're going to be forced to take another break cause you're dry, unless you're a rich bitch.

17. Neither do I. Oh! We are talking about marijuana? :bolt:

18. read the title and thought u had a sex problem

19. Maybe get a girl who's down to blow you would be my suggestion.

20. I did.