I used to have a hook where I'd give a girl a slim jim and she'd give me weed

Discussion in 'General' started by budskii, Jun 15, 2009.

1. because her dad would give her weed that wasn't up their standard (really high), so i'd like 60$ worth for one slim jim. she was dating my best friends brother, it sucked that they broke up so that went down the tube. and this other guy would just smoke us out because his grandpa had alzheimers and would forget if he ran out of weed or not, but then we got in a fight.

ever had a really sick hook?

2. oh thats funny

3. how many times did u do that? hahah I got a pretty good connect. 100 an oz

4. yea i had a girl that used to just give me a 8th every other day. her dad had more bud then he knew what to do with

5. it went on for a good four months.

6. That would be sick as hell...
    The closest thing to a best connect ive had was the one that always called updating me on his stock and delivered straight to my house. He quit selling... I almost cried (not really but i was sad)

7. thats sick. you've got the "only YOU can prevent forest fires" thing stuck in my head ahha

8. Hook ups are never a problem around here.

If my main guy is out (which is hardly ever) I have 2 other people I know that sell top notch dank. If all 3 of them are out, I have other friends that can help me get a bag, but I only use that as a last resort.

I smoke a 1/2 a week, and that's smoking conservatively.

9. here it's easy but the distance is a trip. like to get it i either have to cross the brige or head on the freeway for half an hour. for the past couple months i've been smoking like an eighth a day mostly to myself, its been good

10. my best connect is some home grown fire for 200 an oz or so. Im supposed to be able to get some dank pineapple soon for 100 an o so hopefully that works out. But damn gettin like an 8th for a slim jim beats anything..except free

11. I get free opiates every so often from a friend I knew since grade school. Thats about it.

12. I used to have this hookup where I put Rophynol® in a slim Jim and fed it to this girl in "exchange" for sex.

It only worked so many times until she developed a tolerance, then I had to get rid of the body.

Good times, good times...

13. Thats crazy dude

14. made my day

15. You know they really should call them Floories, because they don't make you hit the roof :D

16. best hookup i got is 10 a gram for some dank

i enjoy it :smoking:

17. I used to have a guy that would call me with daily specials. My best was a half o for $40. He disappeared one day then came back like two months down the road asking if I had any. Guy was crazy man.

18. You must be the dumbest drug dealer ever! :p

19. I can get a 100 ounce, but that is standard for mids here in Georgia.

I can also get Northern lights for 5 a gram, know the grower (he is a 3 plant grower for personal and hooking up best friends, so only gets me gram by gram, quarter at the most).

20. this thread just reminds me of how I need a new awesome connect :( I miss the good days of getting a free nug here and there and good prices