I used to hate you, Skip Bayless

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by 4Cave2man0, Sep 3, 2010.

1. haha I never watch this show first take...but Skip put people on blast, Eminem Better then Jay-Z always imo, he killed him on rennegade

And Skip, is a guy rooting for my teams half the time so I could be Biast but he seems to know his shit, fuck Jim Rome(hey chris :laughing:)

This show Skip puts people in they place haha what yall think

2. Sometimes i absolutely hate skip and other times he knows what the hell hes talking about...but thats what espn pays him for. They pay him to take the unpopular stance most of the time, if not first take would be boring as fuck haha.

3. Skip went full retard a while ago. Seriously, it hurts to watch 95% of the morons on espn, and skip is one of the worst. He just picked Iowa v Boise in the national championship. I mean, come on.

I get that he says stupid shit just to get ratings, but hes far beyond any kind of objectiveness.

Agree about jim rome though.

4. I just hate half the pople on the show Dianna or whatever the main host and Skip that girl with braids, I bang my head on my living room table every time she talks half these people don't know anything honestly... analyst my rear end B

fuck that haha I watch first take for skip that's it

5. Hey i know i'm just a chic, but football is one of the big addictions in my life so i do have a few opinions about it...

I agree with what most ppl say about most all ppl on espn don't know crap about what they are talkin in the game, sad part is, some of them are retired football players wtf??:rolleyes: but Skip, i didn't really pay attention to him till 3yrs ago, i'm a packers fan and way before all the Favre soap opera, for he even left us.....he said, Favre will be playing for the Vikings someday, just wait.....nobody in the world believed that shit, and along with all the freakin mess and stories, his predictions were always true. I think the dude is pretty much always on about his side of the story, no one is gonna be 100% right, so I do dig Skip :p