I used miracle grow and it worked.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by KanadianChronic, Jul 25, 2011.

1. why do people say dont use miracle grow? I used 1/2 of the suggested amount and worked them up to the regular dosage and they grew almost twice as fast as the ones i never used miracle grow on

2. it's not organic

3. ya that makes sense...What would u say would be a good organic nutrient to use when flowering outdoors....and what about for vegging? i want it simple

4. alot of people use fox farms. it's pretty much made for growing reefer

5. Fox Farm is not organic either, Age Old is a really good line of organic nutes but if your already gettin good results with MG keep goin, with such little time of veg. left make sure you switch to flower nutes at first sign of flower

6. I've heard mg gives bud a strange smell

7. The more organic ur nutes, the better flavor and aroma u will have later, IMO. Im using Humboldt Grow/Bloom(chem nutes) for veg, plus Earth Juice Microblast(organic) but will switch to all organic nutes as soon as I get to flower. Sunleaves Jamaican batshit, hi P & K, lower N as a supplement to Roots Organic Buddha Bloom is my primary budding food this year. With raw agave nectar and molasses at every watering for my hungry soil microbes all year. Buddha Bloom is the shit, just a lil pricey.

8. its all organic.. . . . ....

9. Read the post he is talking about liquid nutes... None of Fox Farms liquid nutes are organic they are all chemical supplements. There soil however is organic but thats not what th OP asked for, he asked for a good bloom nute.

10. how so? the batshit and wormshit contain all the nutes.. . Im at school right now, but ill read and look up everything. I luv organics and foxfarm is popular around my area so its just comfort usin it.

11. You need to be careful distinguishing between truly organic and partially organic when it comes to Fox Farm nutes "FoxFarm® Tiger BloomTM is a fast acting, organic based high phosphorus fertilizer, we add earthworm castings and Norwegian kelp into this special brew to encourage sturdier, healthier stems and leaves, but we also provide enough nutrients and trace minerals to create the kind of healthy branching, this product is rich in organics but is not completely organic." Pretty much what I'm trying to say is Fox Farm calls a lot of their nutes organic, but in reality you are using chemicals on your plants... Like I said check out Age Old or Earth Juice they are both very good organic liquid nutes

12. wow thanks dude. Now im helluh going to get flushing agent haha.
    but tite. i wrote these down, and again im between classes so imma look at this later...... But you think this miracle grow is out of control right? haha

13. Ya liquid miricle grow is very hot for pot plants, and it can feed up to 2 weeks, it also leaves lots of salt build up so extra flushing will be needed if MG is used. But if used at 1/2 strength a few times during veg it can't hurt if it was already used. With flower coming soon I wouldn't use any more veg nutes at all personaly, to much N in flower causes larfy buds. These days you gotta be careful with the nutes your using if you want to grow organic, a good soil mixture is the best way to make sure your plant is being fed right and staying organic. Hope I helped
    Happy Growing

14. #14 hogadillo, Jul 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2011
    mg i have great results with it just need to learn how to use it . this perple erkle is growing fine and in mg moisture cuntrol soil . now i water my stuff twice a day about 10 gallon of water pluss each plant . i use mg bloom booster now twice a week 1/2 dose .and bat shit tea . will wing to bat shit only over next month .
    TX hogadillo style . [​IMG]
    hogs and dillos rip off more plants in texas than hummans lol . i have seen a acre of bud desrtoyd by wild hogs lol .

15. #15 Wardrobe, Jul 28, 2011
    Just read through all of this. One basic premise has been overlooked.
    Miracle Grow soil is apparently too hot for young seedlings, but Miracle Grow nutes come very highly recommended, if used properly.

(I say apparently, because personally I've never used either, but I have done a lot of reading here.)

16. #16 hogadillo, Jul 28, 2011
    mg gro today 3 weeks in to flower
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    my plants look nice it just takes a green thumb to use mg

17. Never seen a cannabis strain with such pretty, big, yellow and pink flowers.:p

Jokes aside - looking pretty nice. Can't wait to hear the yield. You could potentially do really well, from the looks.:smoke:

18. I love the flowers! Are they real? Fake? How did you attach them?

19. #19 hogadillo, Jul 28, 2011
    cant count my chickins yet still 3 months away from harvest on that one .

the silk sunflowers are attach to a cage the plants are groing threw with electrical tape .

20. no + reps boy hard crowd to please .