Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I use a medicine bottle a yellow one

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by UplandRyno, Dec 30, 2012.

1. OP is hilarious I google his email and every result is him telling random people to get back at him via email.

2. Actually in that case he might be trying to get someone he dislikes spammed on all of these contacts

3. [quote name='"cstekk"']

Well I feel like a dick. Yeah OP medical marijuana sounds like its be great for you and my bad about callin you a tweaker, but hopefully you got a laugh out of it[/quote]

Daaaaaam lol I know I did. Hope OP is still alive , real talk

4. Yeah haha I suppose this is why we have the rules that we never obey. Guess it teaches us not to judge as much/jump on people immediately.

5. But really OP try not to post your email address everywhere cuz it's not really something that you want floating around the Internet

6. lol, 29 voters and 49 votes :D