I totally just did the hardest thing highh everr

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jabbajaws XD, Apr 14, 2010.

1. i had to carry a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch up the stairs.

i was all wobblin and shit and i couldnt even see the milk line so i was like SHIIT the hole way up to my room. almost fell 3 times

2. ahh happens to me all the time

3. Hahaha couldn't even see the milk line?

Great thread, great thread

4. The "taste-you-can-see" bullshit eh?

5. Ya man I know the feeling. Just made yourself up a big ass bowl of cereal to eat but ya gotta do the walk of death back and hope ya don't fuck up. :smoking: Especially with cinnamon toast crunch involved, as spilling that is like clubbing baby seals and and genocide combined....maybe not that extreme :rolleyes:

6. haha i literally clicked that, expecting you to have actually done something challenging, like deep sea diving or working a chainsaw.

but then while it was loading i was like "nah its prolly something thats usually easy but things just get way difficult when your high" and it was!!

haha here's my theory: the actual difficult tasks like ACT's or doing math or writing a song become easier when you're high and the easy things get harder and evertyhing levels out and EVERY TASK IS THE EXACT SAME AMOUNT OF DIFFICULTY :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::hello::smoking:

if you are high right now and you TOTALLY just understood it like completely, give me some rep man!!!

because i am high as a motherfucker with a rocketship in space
    im so high im on mars

7. you. must. have. been. FUUUCCCKKEEDD. up

8. lololololol +rep

9. damnit, now im craving cinnamon toast crunch :smoking:

10. dude asking for rep is like begging for change

11. shit I have trouble with this even when I'm sober.

12. haha i know thats what i thought when i first wrote it. do you think i should edit that part out?

13. lol same thing happens to me. trying to get up the stairs at night when you can't see sucks ass. somehow i still havn't spilled any cereal yet. :hello:

14. story of every stoners lives around 1 am.

15. Man, I hate having to do stuff like that. You balance everything trying to make it in one trip because you are too lazy to make 2 trips. Happens to me all the time. I only fuck up and break/spill shit when I have a feeling like ima do it too.