I took a home drug test....true story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MyBuddyJebus, Oct 10, 2010.

1. And it came out positive after only three days of not smoking! Haha, who knew right? The cashier at CVS even wished me luck after I bought the test. Looks like I still have work to do so I can apply for some new jobs :p Oh, and apparently according to the test I took a street name for marijuana is "zig zag". Never heard that one. Or even better, "nose nachos" for cocaine.

* I knew I was going to test positive after only three days. I just wanted to take it for shits and giggles. I'll be testing myself again in a week.

2. Well "zig zag" is slang for joint paper, but i've definitely never heard the term "nose nachos" lol

3. I love the terms anti-drug companies come up. I saw this one ad that was listing off slang names for marijuana and one of them was "Cush".

4. what a waste of money....

5. Wait at least a week before taking your next one... and don't forget, the actual lab tests are far more sensitive than your average dip-stick test.

6. Oh definitely! I figured once I test negative on a home test I'll give myself an additional week for the lab tests. I'm a small person, 5'3" only 115 lbs. so I'm not too worried about it.

Here is the test I took with the full street name chart :p

Attached Files:

7. Not slang, it's a popular brand.

8. "Gangster"
    "Chombly womblies"

9. Yea, A classic as well.