Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I thunk am too high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PsychoTheRapist, Aug 1, 2011.

1. I smoke a gram, and I also smoked the stems for the fuck of it. I think I might pass our.

2. .... Seriously?

3. hahaha i been like that before, but stems are bross

4. just lie back and listen to relaxing music. like pink floyd. try not to close your eyes, or you'll get even dizzier. just ride along with it.

5. Drink some water, breath, and chill the fuck out.:smoke:

6. Why must you mess up the spelling of some words to make it seem like you're extra high? Come on man..

7. this should relax you quite nicely :)
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5wrJf4v00U]‪araabMUZIK Studio Session With Alchemist‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    i love this guy he has some awesome talent

8. did you have to bring down the hammer?

lol

9. lol there's just way too many of these type of threads

10. great bruh.. just great..

hahah.. ill make sure to speel everything right when im high next time.

lol..

but i definitely see where youre coming from.

11. drink cold water, it's refreshing, relaxing and calms you down

12. Man, I have nothing against spilling everything when you're high..it's great.. I'm just saying don't make it seem like you're just spelling words wrong on purpose and the only point you make is that you're really high. lol know what I'm sayin'?

13. congrats bro but a gram wont do shit

14. haha definitely bruh.

i dig it like a miner.

:bongin:

almost tbreak!.

15. Right on bro

16. dude just go with it man, the thing is man is you just go with it it will bring you with it and then you just chilll man, just go with the flow and all with be good man just good im hiugh to but its ok just flow with the go man

17. ^^this^^ resistance and struggling against it is the whole reason you feel that way.