Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i thought this was pretty cool haha

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tokestojimi, Apr 29, 2011.

1. i live in montana and this was a comment from one of the stories from the paper about all the bullshit goin on here taking away our medical mj that i liked . Over breakfast this morning, the (youngest)daughter, what workes the "customer service" counter at Albertson's, said that "yesterday, one of her "regulars", a little old lady 'bout 85-years-old, came up to her and wanted 'a bag of lemon drops' as 'she had cotton mouth, real bad!'"
    Kasey asked her if "the dry air was bothering her", and the woman replied that "her son is a physician, and that he had highly recommended MM for her 'ailments', and THAT'S what was giving her 'cotton mouth'".
    She went ON to say that "since she began the MM, she's been sleeping SO much better, her arthritis is very manageable now, and she NOW feels 'sociable' again, and is getting around and seeing old friends and family that she hasn't seen in years!"
    Stuff THAT in your pipe and smoke it, Cal!

2. Nothing is better than natural medical :)

3. Woot! MMJ FTW!!!

4. Great story!

5. I am sure she will get pulled over on her motorized scooter and receive a double life sentence for trafficking.

6. if i was a granny i would smoke mad weed.

7. 4sure!!!!

Not if she has her med card :)

8. This made me have a good laugh just imagining the scenario on my mind :laughing:

9. #9 Bohbo, May 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2011
    =) Good it was more of a comment on our federal governments attitude rather than an actual scenario, glad someone enjoyed =) :smoke: