i thought this had stopped but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Digit, Sep 15, 2004.

?

foo?

1. yeah foo.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. crazy foo.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. damn foo.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. whut tha fuhg?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. orangutangs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ... i still see her when i close my eyes.

2. bummer.

lt is better to have loved and lost than never to loved at all my friend.:smoking:

3. exactly what critter said. I feel for yeah digit...
    remember, nothing is etched in stone.

4. No advice, just hugs.

{{{{{Digit}}}}}

5. thnx guys

yeah critta. that cliche is far more comforting than all the others i've had thrown at me.

6. Yeah I feel ya man (no, not that way!) haha, I got over my first love like half a year ago, but I didn't let it all the way go untill like last week when I saw saw her and talked to her again and realized it wasn't what I wanted at all anymore. It was one of the harsher things to deal with, but I'll never regret those feelings, they helped me grow oh-so-much and I'm sure it'll make you grow as well. Good feelings to you, orangutangs...

7. loveable

huggable

if liquid theyd be

chuggable

orangutangs are everymans friend.

theres a poem for ya bud :D

(how do you titalate an ocelot? ocelate the titsalot :D )

8. If we've learned anything from this experience...we've learned that stoners love the word orangutangs. Yeah man, you haven't even scratched the surface of aaaaallllllll the beauty the world has to offer, it may seem hard to believe but there is somone better out there, just because you haven't met her doesn't mean she doesn't exist, you can't be preoccupied with the past or you'll miss the present. GL man

9. Awwww...that's a shame...

*hugs*

Gimme her number, I'll call her and make sure she understands what she's actually denying herself

10. Only a TRUE Heart can be broken...............your pain shows that ya have one Digit!!

Yours will fly again oneday, trust!!!

11. the opposite sex can always be so cruel, im not going to offer up any metaphors or anything because i know your pain, i just hope it doesnt take you 5 years to get over her. 5 years to get over anyone is a long time...

12. yes!

13. Sorry..

14. Sometimes i can feel the pull to fill that hole left behind filled, but then how fair would that be to someone else... only to be a hole filler.

15. If you fall off a horse, the best thing you can do is get back in the saddle...

Digit...you need to be a bit more selfish here. I know how concerned you are with other people. But now I think you oughtta put yourself first. Do what you like, what you need....

Go out, get drunk, get laid, get her out of your head. Worked for me and I've just been dumped 3 weeks ago...

You don't have to fill any void. You have to downsize it.

16. http://www.nihil.co.za/scream/breakup.html
    ^ this is what i did instead of getting back on the horse.
    except at the end where it says weeks, it should say months. :rolleyes:
    haha, i must be weak.

hey... this thread gotta get moved to humour now right... surely. ;)

17. love is more evil than heroin if it goes wrong

but better than weed if it goes right

risky shit dude .. shame that it went tits up for you ({)

EDIT: dude that link is sick lol

18. Dude, smoke a bowl and go let loose. If that's dancing around like an moron to your favorite track toked out of your mind...do it.

People can be cruel and you're just gonna have to get use to it or kill yourself.

Also...remember however bad you have it...theres ALWAYS someone worse off so stop the fucking pity party. You lost some pussy an a good personality...not a limb not your mind or your will to breath everyday. Hell I'm sure you'd be crying more over a lost limb...so just take that as the choice. Lost pussy or a lost limb...which would you rather be without right now?

Er...or just do what the link says. Evil-ex-whore powers push you to carve her name in your chest! WHY WHY *vomits* WHY DOESN'T SHE LOVE ME! *vomits again*

Oh...I see...that slip of paper telling me to say the fuck away just means shes playing hard to get.

19. get high and get over it. everytime i click "real life stories" i see this thread.