I Thought He Was My Friend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by amahzinA, May 27, 2013.

Right? That seems to be what a lot of the young men around here believe. ;)

My husband is going to be really disappointed to find out that all of our male friends clearly want to do me. I don't even know how I'm going to break it to their wives! :laughing: 

2. Then you must not be at that stage in your life where having completely platonic friends of both genders is a common thing. :confused_2:
    </blockquote>
    You may think you have friends who re just your friend. Maybe they aren't attracted to you that's the only way.

3. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're under 21.

4. I'm gonna go ahead and guess you're under 21.
    </blockquote>
    Um why?

Gee, ya think? ;)

I figured "just friends" implied that there is no sexual attraction from either end. Just because I have a vagina and some of my friends have penises doesn't mean there's an attraction there. 

If men and women can't be "just friends" then gay men can't be "just friends" with other men, and gay women can't be "just friends" with other women, and bisexual people can't have any friends at all! :p 

6. Gee, ya think? ;)

I figured "just friends" implied that there is no sexual attraction from either end. Just because I have a vagina and some of my friends have penises doesn't mean there's an attraction there.

If men and women can't be "just friends" then gay men can't be "just friends" with other men, and gay women can't be "just friends" with other women, and bisexual people can't have any friends at all! :p
    </blockquote>Aaah I can see the light now!
    ^o^

7. You are a freaking genius.

8. You are a freaking genius.
    </blockquote>
    Gee, thanks

9. Wtf? Why didn't you sleep on the couch? You sleeping IN that guys bed probably have him the wrong fucking idea.

Eeww tho. Damn people and their ulterior motives. :(

10. Wtf? Why didn't you sleep on the couch? You sleeping IN that guys bed probably have him the wrong fucking idea.

Eeww tho. Damn people and their ulterior motives. :(

11. Your narrow minded view on the subject only comes from inexperience with life.

It's okay, some mature faster than others. I'm just 19, myself, however I have a girlfriend and MANY female friends whom I would not want to get with even if I were single.

12. Your narrow minded view on the subject only comes from inexperience with life.

It's okay, some mature faster than others. I'm just 19, myself, however I have a girlfriend and MANY female friends whom I would not want to get with even if I were single.
    </blockquote>You sure you're not gay?

I'm kidding but Ok. Your opinion has been heard. Good job

13. #113 Burnoutt, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013

Gay? No. I just value friendship far more than sex.

Different priorities, I suppose.  :confused_2:

Again, I promise you that will change.

14. Yeah, hopefully. Maybe I should try this sex thing.

15. Yes... Your friend is an ass hole for throwing you out of the house at 3am. But then again you should of re-thought the whole 'sleeping in his bed' thing. Now I'm not saying all guys but most guys if they get drunk(and are horny) and their hot attractive female friend is staying the night in their bed... Then you kinda gotta expect him to put the 'moves' on you. Really you shouldn't be mad about that. Take that as a compliment... But the way he reacted on the other hand was uncalled for. Really I think it up to you. If your friendship with him is that valuable to you then talk to him. If he still doesn't apoligize for kicking you out of his house at 3am then he really isn't a good friend period.

16. No. I thought sharing a bed was somewhat of an intimate act. I must be one of few that think this.

There's always you know, the couch?? A chair even would work haha.
    You know, sharing a bed, especially when trashed seems like a bad idea. No sexual attraction, when sober yeah. But when drunk, just seems like a bad situation to put yourself in. Being drunk makes you make poor decisions. Just really wouldn't put myself in that type of situation at all, cuz you never know.

17. #117 *guest, May 28, 2013
    Last edited: May 28, 2013

And that's why I said that I would sleep elsewhere if it were a possibility. But if, say, the couches were taken and it was a choice between sharing a bed and crashing on the floor, hell yeah I'm all up in that bed. I can't sleep for shit on a floor. I wouldn't blame my husband for choosing the same.  :p

Being drunk doesn't change who you are, it can remove a bit of your inhibitions but not all of them. I have complete trust in my husband as well as any friend that he would end up getting trashed enough to stay the night with, so it really wouldn't be an issue to me. :confused_2:

Sorry if that's not the answer you wanted, but that's how it is for me.

18. There is a lot of intimacy, love and openness in my friendships.

I don't know why sharing a bed would be an act reserved for relationships.... a lot of same sex friends share beds, but for some reason the gender of the friends matter to you.

A few years ago, one of my best friends would stay the night at my place pretty often when we'd hang out drinking. My bed was big enough for two, so we'd both just sleep there. 

Would have done the same for a friend with a penis, but this friend happened to have a vagina. :p 

20. Did you do anything to lead him on? What were you wearing when you guys were in bed?

On a sidenote is wrong for me to think I'm going to have sex with a girl, if me and her are butt ass naked, making out rubbing genitals together (no penetration) and I'm fingering the shit out her wet lily, is wrong for me to think I will get it in?