I Thought He Was My Friend...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by amahzinA, May 27, 2013.

1. He was trying to take advantage of your being drunk and got butt hurt when you turned him down.

He is not your friend. Not now and probably not before, he would have always seen you as a potential fuck.

2. Yeah you guys might wanna chill with all the namecalling.It is against the rules you know/ 

Hehe, I get what you're saying. But if I've a nice evening with a nice girl and she wants to sleep over I'll be thinking "Maybe she's into me?", I think this is a very normal response for any male. I would never react like the guy TC describes, but I do think it's a fairly honest and harmless thing to ask the girl lying your bed next to you if she's Actually there to sleep. Like you said "are we supposed to read each others minds"?

4. :D hope it turns your stomach inside out.

5. Do what?????  ROFLMAO

K-den...... Have a nice day......  ;)

6. He told my friend i could stay over and it was fine because if he said i couldn't stay i would have gone home and walked with my other friends. Also because i slept in his bed, in a way i guess that's sort of leading him on. But even after i denied him he still could have let me stay over on his couch, but he just straight up told me to get the fuck out. good friend.
    He's a friend like in my friend group, i definatly dont chill with him weekly. Usually see him at parties or when we have small gatherings with our friends. That's why it could be awkward if i see him and we still arent talking or he hasn't said anything to me...

7. Well if he apologizes and you go get drunk and sleepover again, you may have some experience with date rape drugs

8. Well if he apologizes and you go get drunk and sleepover again, you may have some experience with date rape drugs

9. He is NOT your friend. He is a selfish prick that just wants to have sex with you. And if you dont give it to him, then you are told to fuck off. He is NOT your friend.

That changes everything...

You described it like you guys have been best friends for the last 4 years and he had a tantrum when you wouldn't hook up with him.

Now it seems like you guys barely talk. You barely know each other. He's just "around" because of mutual friends. If some girl I didn't really know wanted to sleep over in my bed with me, of all places, I'd probably have thought the same thing as him.

That being said, his reaction was totally unjust and ridiculous. He should have simply said "Sorry, my mistake. I guess I read your vibes wrong." Either way, it's no loss of yours. Dude seems like a dick.

11. #71 Old School Smoker, May 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2013
    Did anyone notice the ages of these people? Of course they will say they cannot be friends. They are young, are there hormones are raging for sex.

Now me, on the other hand, I am 54 years old. I have many female friends. I can respect them as friends because I know i will destroy whatever relationship we may have if I go any further than friends. I am responding to post # 62.

12. it's definatly not that we barely talk. I have a group of good guy friends and he is in it. We all went to highschool together and after highschool its hard to keep in touch with friends. but he is definatly one of the main guys in that group that im the closest to.

And yeah clearly he didn;t reply to my text the next day so he probably doesnt care. 

13. I mean I honestly don't think he should have got mad, but the next morning I would have expected some road head on that long ass drive home.

14. #74 underahoneymoon, May 27, 2013
    I was gonna post last night but I didn't so I guess I will jump in now. 

In the OP this chick makes it sound like she is close friends with this guy. Actually, that's exactly what she said. Now she changes her story and says that  he's just one guy in a group of friends she hangs out with. I feel like this chick is not being honest with what went down that night. Ultimately I think both people in the story were stupid, but the dude definitely over reacted. 
    OP - You seem incredibly naive. Which isn't always a bad thing but it can be dangerous when you put yourself in compromising situations.   If you hop into a male's bed and think he isn't thinking about sex you are kidding yourself. He is thinking about it, and you getting in bed with him (drunk) definitely reaffirms that in his mind. Now does he have a right to act on his thoughts? NO. Is he wrong for expecting sex from a drunk chick laying in his bed at 2am? I don't think so. He was definitely WRONG for kicking you out, and hopefully now you realize he was not your friend to begin with.  Hopefully you learn a lesson from this and play it safer next time around. 
    Why didn't you just walk home with the rest of your friends? You made it sound like you would have been walking home alone and then you say it was a whole group of people walking. Personally, given the choice between sleeping alone at a dudes house I don't want to have sex with and a 30 minute walk with my friends, I would have left with my friends. 
    This story is fishy. 

15. #75 cutencarefree, May 27, 2013
    Well now you know whenever your going to a party you need a ride home and to not rely on your feet to get you home. Planning ahead is always key to making it home safe. Was this your first party or something?
    Edit I just saw the post where you said you were going to walk home with friends. I thought you were going to walk by yourself so nevermind disregard this post.

16. #76 defektif, May 27, 2013
    I am so fucking stoned right now and up to page 4 on this thread and I've lost track of who said what, when, how etc. Wow what a raging head fuck that was..

Anyway my take;
    Understand how the dude was frustrated, "might have felt lead on" etc
    But What a cocksucker for acting the way he did.

17. #77 Kuollut, May 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 27, 2013
    Question to all the females- would you let a guy sleep in your bed if you had no intentions of fucking him ?

It would depend on our relationship and history. I wouldn't have a prob with it if I trusted him to not try something. 
    Try something and I wont kick you out but you will be on the couch. 

19. if they were my good friend, probably. 
    if i were in the situation as OP and we knew each other and weren't really friends, definitely not.

i thought they were good friends at first. the way her story has changed though makes me believe she hasn't told the whole truth. so maybe she did more to lead him on and think things were going to happen. a definite no-no.

20. Yes. I have done it more than once. But only when I've known it is someone I can trust not to try anything or who I know has no expectation of getting it in.