I think your all going to enjoy this...

Discussion in 'General' started by Johny420, Oct 22, 2009.

1. So you think you've got a green thumb? Well I happen to know I have a green thumb, litterally.

Explanation? I just got my thumb tattooed solid green, but it's by no means finished.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Will get better pictures of it soon as possible... Room mate is apparently not so good with the camera ;D

2. Did you seriously do that?
    What for?

3. Looks like paint man

4. Wow,,, that's a rediculious tatto IMO. You really want 2 live with a green thumb your whole life? At least if u get sumtin on ur arm u can at least put a sleeve over it for a job intervie and other formal events. You can't cover something like that, good luck getting a job, I wouldn't hire you. But I'm guessing you somehow alreDy have a job since you can afford a tatto... Ur gunna regret that in a few years I promise

5. I went through some pretty horrible pain, especially when they tattooed the cuticle. That shit does not wash off :D

And why?

Well why not... Everyone knows the saying that if you can grow good (anything) you must have a green thumb. Well I just thought it'd be a good permanent joke. Besides it's such a small area... cost me $60.00 compared to my other tattoo's I plan to get which will probably be 5k-10k.

And I plan on being happy with this tattoo till im 99 and can't see straight. I would never get inked unless, yes, I wanted to live the rest of my life with it.

6. I smell something.

7. what are you trying to say?

8. i like the idea. personally i wouldn't do it but props for the creativity :hello:

9. That this thread smells like bullshit. Your thumb doesn't look very swollen to have just been tattoo'd.

10. agreed

11. I enjoyed that almost as much as snipping my frenulum.

This thread sucks.

12. Hey you got a little green paint on your nail... ;)

13. Actually bro, my thumb was WAY swollen in that picture. It was near double size compared to my other thumb. I'm now on my third day of healing and the swelling is near gone. The tattoo was done by Dillon @ Nor Cal Tattoo here in Mckinleyville, don't believe me, yellow page that shit and call them before you talk shit, I went through a lot of fucking pain for this.

14. well i giggled. hope it was worth it. Why does it look wet and gooey, tats don't look like that.

15. Idk man I still think you're full of it.

16. Actually thats tattoo ink. This picture was about 3 hours after the tattoo, and yes some ink was still around my cuticle. Though almost 100% of my cuticle is green, I have to get it touched up in 1 week.

17. Dude,
    If you're going to get your thumb tattooed then you need to have the thumbnail removed first & have that area also tattooed like all the others who have green thumb tattoos. If you do that, you will earn respect.

18. It looks slimy because I had just put a fresh coating of aquaphor on it. It's basically just advanced lotion, but my tattooist recommended it. You are supposed to wash it off, and put fresh lotion on it four times a day for fourteen days...

19. I've had way too many tattoos to even consider that this shit is real... good try though. If you were just ink'd, there would be all sorts of red splotches around the area..

Im gonna go ahead and ring the bullshit bell...

and btw....NO TATTOO ARTIST WILL TELL SOMEONE TO GET A TOUCH UP IN A WEEK

20. #20 Johny420, Oct 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2009
    Thats way too close to mutilation for my taste, body modification is my hobby, but nail removal.... fuck that. I figure I'll paint the nail once it's healed.

And as for the "red blotches" comment, the red blotches would be irritation, not everyone experiences irritation, even bleeding can be slim to none, it bled a lot for about an hour, after that, cleaned it up, and it was just super sore for a long while, couldn't even sleep.