i think weed maybe should stay ilegal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by noobgrower614, Nov 9, 2013.

1. that

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #23 Bamboobam, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013
    He was being sarcastic and he was making pretty good points. 1) when people are drunk they tend to be more violent. A lot of this happens in domestic situations. 2) Sex/rape can get out of control Weed on the other hand normally doesn't make people turn into crazy people.

3. I totally got where you came from. Loads of sarcasm but it made a lot of sense to me what you were saying.

4. I'm not a wine person, my girlfriend is always drinking that shit. I will try it tomorrow ... You got me all curious lol

5. If it does ever become legal in the uk its gunna put alot of my mates outta buisness :/

6. #27 -Martyr, Nov 10, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2013

Not only are you wrong, but you're probably the most uneducated on the movement, culture, and plant in this post. Weed doesn't create pacifists, it broadens the general spectrum of thought that people put into being antagonists. The large majority of the individuals who are out protesting and fighting for your rights are people who also believe in and belong to the cannabis movement. Stop trying to force that stereotypical propaganda-laid bullshit perception of stoners in their moms basements on millions of people, especially when some of the most successful members of society all experiment with psychedelics, a lot of which go a much deeper down the rabbit hole than weed.

How many protests have you been a part of? How involved in making a positive change are you personally? What have you contributed to the world? How knowledgeable have you made yourself on deeper world issues? These are things you really need to ask yourself if you're really going to suggest that every stoner would hand over their own weapons to be persecuted, because you're doing exactly the same by doing nothing. Getting high doesn't equate to becoming some kind of zombie void of logic or reason. I'm really wondering if you've ever smoked at all.

Suggesting that legalization and the necessary end to The War on Drugs should probably be prolonged because you're an idiot, doesn't warrant the disappointment and oppression of hundreds of millions of individuals around the world. Do some research, and consider what you post. This was me not being mean also.

7. Weed should be kept illagel. How else are gangsters , cartel and probly the dea going make as munch as they do now?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Sometimes I wonder if weed really does make u stupid.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. As long as you keep her in her place ;). Also just because you want peace doesn't mean your going to stand for bs. I am very peaceful myself but I don't take no sh*t lol. In order to achieve peace you have to stand up for what you know is right. Smoking has taught me this more than anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. My only gripe is major companies getting a hold of it and making it into the next cigarette with various dangerous chemicals designed to keep you hooked.

There will certainly be a lot of money in the marijuana industry, as there already is now.  So I could see some greedy fuck coming along and trying to negatively influence this plant.

11. educate yourself op, and there are some others in here who could use a little learning as well. First and formost, weed was made illegal because it was going to harm people's bank accounts, people like the Duponts, these people had tons of money invested in industrys that were going to be replaced by hemp. Secondly, our goverment has made it legal when they needed it, and then made it illegal again when they no longer had a demand for hemp fiber. In fact it used to be a required crop for any farmer. This crap about it being made illegal to keep undiserible people out of the states is just more of the reefer madness bs and I can't believe there are still people touting that crap to others. Who here knew that hemp oil makes an awesome, biodegradable plastic, hemp gas, and many other usefull products. I for one wish we had been making hemp plastics these past 100 years or so for the simple reasion that hemp plastics break down and become part of the earth again. Your petro based plastics don't, they photodegrade, meaning they never break down at the molecular level, they simply become smaller and smaller peices of plastic, never breaking the bonds that hold the molecules togeather.

12. And whys that? The only dumb thing I see is what you pisted

13. that thing about glaring is true because when time when I got super stoned I was watching tv and a commercial came on and I said to myself, damn, whoever did that guys makeup needs to be fired, and then I saw another person and I thought that they were good with the makeup and I was like laughing so hard and that was a good time because I think I was watching like the big bang theory or something and I ate yogurt because there was a really bad taste in my mouth and then I fell asleep im the type of stoner who likes to just stay inside with some friends and get high and just chill instead of partying while high I mean one time I was with a bunch of friends and we were in the we oods passing a bong around and then we went exploring and I was pretending that I was like being chased by dinosaurs and stuff and that was so fun then we walked to dairy queen and I lost my monet in the woods so I was the only one not eating and their food looked so good but luckily they all pitched in a few chips for me then I thought to myself that classic lays chips taste like sand

14. I would of actually thought about it if you spelt illegal right

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Nah. Smoking week will help the government. It will help make the government more ready to use that tax money that was originally suppose to be on the war on drugs, on a better cause. Happy trails (;

-tiarathetiger (certified stoner)

16. "Yeah, well, you know , that's just, like, your opinion, man" ~ The Dude

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I think you spelled illegal wrong.

18. Just put your tin foil hat on and you will be ok.

19. Its legal in Washington State but no way to legally grow , buy or sell it. you have medical documentation to grow.

Real bright fuckers in the state capital.