Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think this is my first REAL dank pickup and I just wanna share

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by bdk2jw, Feb 1, 2014.

1. #1 bdk2jw, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014
  2. lol the first pic looks like a crusty molded curly fry :D

🌞

3. It's decent weed, smoke it. 

4. I'm gonna have to wait til I get my vape on monday :p

More people use vapes...now. Bong that shit. Roll that shit, smoke that shit. 

6. I broke my bong last monday, I decided to get a vape before I got a new glass piece

7. wooo that second pic.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. yeah dude looks nice. Enjoy the smoke

9. those cant be the same pictures....

You smoke it yet? I'd like to know how it turned out. Looks a little...odd to me, but that pic isn't high detail by any means. I'm just overly curious about the smoke and high.

11. I've seen tons of good weed like that, prob a sativa or something kinda fruity tasting. Looks a tad stemmy but that's not really a huge deal either (although all the best weed I've had has next to no stem)

12. If that's the best weed in your town then I am sorry for you. Not bad looking but no where near the same as the internet pic you posted Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Lol did you read the OP, the second pick is a look a like since the the dude can't get a close up pick ....

Lol, which is funny thatd he throw in a slight brag about the dank he got and uses a picture off the internet of the bud thats not his

haha that makes it even more funny

15. my dealer said its lemon kush, idk if thats true but I felt really good body high (like super amazing) and it smells like lemon straight up. And yes, I took out a magnifying glass and it looks similar to that picture

16. Lol, it probably does, a lot of buds look like that when its that close. Just funny. It'd be like me saying I just dunked a basketball for the first time, then posting a video of lebron throwing down and saying "it looked like this" 

17. lol maybe. I am just excited man i've gone through so many dealers in my area its usually mids, some ppl got high mids some got low mids. The first dealer I ever bought from lol he got dank now so im happy just sharing it

18. I know man im just messin a bit, having some fun. Nothing better then picking up a bag that your satisfied with and pumped about. Now that you've gotten some dank like this your standards have been raised so gotta continue finding that good dank dude