I think this is a male, :( somebody take a look and let me know asap

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BMK, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Ok I have one plant that has a lot of white hairs on it and I have a few plants with no signs of sex yet, and I have this one that I cannot determine the sex because its so beautiful and full :) and maybe I'm just in denial that it might be a male, please take a look at these pics and let me know if you can tell, Its hard to tell because I cant find any pics that look the same as this

[​IMG]

one of the nodes closer to the top

[​IMG]

This one is the Top of my plant

2. looks like some testicles to me, can you get a closer up pic?

3. Looks like pollen sacks to me.

4. definatly male if you can keep it alive (as long as its not going to pollenate the females) i read on here a while ago someone made some hash out of a male plant the end results looked tasty

5. dont fret, somewhere on this site is a recipe for making hash from males, not too strong but at least its something for your time growing

6. I would but I dont have room to grow in a seperate room I just hav to toss the males cuz i have 9 more plants and only 1 so far shows signs of female and the other 8 dont show any signs yet there not as big yet

7. transport it outdoors if possible? if it dies who cares if it lives some tasty hash for you

8. ouch, dont you hate math, 9 plants and only 1 shows female so far

9. #9 BMK, Oct 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2009
    yeah well 4 of the plants started at the beginning of august and only 3 showed sex so far, 1 male 1 female, and the rest of my plants started at the beginning of september they arent even a foot tall yet xD I just chopped it up, I cant plant it outside because of where I am, and I just want females anyway this is my first grow and I dont mind throwing out the males :O as long as I got 1 female so far I'm pretty siked :D

scratch that I just looked and theres 2 females and 1 unknown on my august batch, the male I already chopped up :O