I think things are ok...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Markari, Dec 1, 2020.

1. With this being my third grow I tend not to worry as much as I did on the first two. But I’m having some leaf problems with both of my Bergman’s Gold Leaf. But it’s not all over. Just on one set of fans on the second node. Then there’s a California Dream that has lower fan leaves about 8” long. Huge! You can see one set of fan leaves have a discoloring to them. The funny thing is the last plant is a Chronic Widow which is supposed to be harder to grow than the other two strains. It’s doing wonderfully.
    First two pictures are the Gold Leafs, then the California Dream, then the widow. The group shot is (if you’re an umpire) Homeplate: Chronic Widow; First Base: Gold Leaf; Second Base: Gold Leaf; Third Base: California Dream.
    All three are 30 days old and on 5 gallon pots in a 5 x 5 tent. IMG_0766.JPG IMG_0767.JPG IMG_0768.JPG IMG_0769.JPG IMG_0770.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. large- short and squat implies wrong light color... 2700 Kelvin will encourage tall plants

ease the burn by potting up this time add 30% perlite no nutes for 2-3 weeks

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum