I think they are almost ready? 7 weeks Auto White widow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by craigslist, Dec 31, 2012.

1. First grow, Dinafem white widow auto fem, under one 150w HPS and 18/6 through out. How many more days till the light off?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

More picture here - So... how much longer? - Imgur

:hello::hello:

2. without close up view of the tricomes I couldn't be sure but looking generally I would say if they aren't ready now it can only be a few days
    btw they look awesome. how many plants did you have under that 150w hps?

3. when people say auto's and small lamps are crap I will be directing them here

4. [​IMG]

Some clear, some cloudy. Should I turn the light off now for a few days or wait until its ready than light off?

5. Looks good mate, you can chop now if you wanted, its up to you. You wont need to go over another week i would say.

6. Just remember to flush like crazy, man!

That bud looks beautiful. Nice work.

Do you have a journal up?

7. it's personal choice at this point. for me I would leave it a few more days, maybe even a week, I like as much weight as possible and the last couple of weeks they really pack on the weight. it's not for everyone though, some people would cut it today

8. nice I have a dinafem in the soil in about week 2 of veg, I hope mine looks that tasty when it's done.

Like mentioned above I would give it another week.

9. p42082 - Thanks! The light will be off for a few days!

azgrassman - The soil still a bit wet but definitely flushing it!

jetski - One more week that's it! Just check your white widow grow, awesome setup!

Fixxer - Yes, I will wait another week! Good luck on your dinafem! What strain are you growing?

10. Very nice craigslist, looks like a very successfully first grow, congrats. I usually go 10 - 15 % amber before chopping but as previously stated, personal preference there.

Don't forget the proper cure, you have already done the work, make sure to finish properly. ;)

11. Same strain dinafem auto white widow. I got it as a freebie and it grows exactly how I wanted so I planted it with the seeds I chose. Although the other plants I have aren't auto so I may isolate it and use my cfl fixture with 6 cfl's on it rather than the LED panel I have on order because the 12/12 cycle my other plants require may stunt its growth since autos are made for 18/6 the whole way through.

12. chop in a day if you want it to be more of a sativa feel and hit you in the head. looks like your just turning amber and have a good % cloudy. wait another week if you want the couchlock body high feel. i prefer early to later, but everyone's different

13. Nice shit dude. Killer pictures too

14. Can I ask, what did you feed your ladies?

15. I care about weight and since you don't have any ambers I would flush for the next two weeks till you 50% amber. Plus people rate bud on how high they get which is often associated with couch lock.

16. Not necessarily true... The high can be a heady and still a very good measure of quality. Again personal preference is at play here, but I would not want half of my trichomes dead or dying prior to chopping. My rule of thumb is: some clear, some amber, mostly cloudy.

17. Happy New Year!

booyaa - Thanks so much for the advice! Definitely wait until it is properly cure.

Fixxer - Growing auto and reg at the same grow room with different light cycle! You got skills!

wwpk - Thanks, I have two plants and planning to chop one early and chop the other later, get the most of two plants!

greengoblin38 - Thanks dude!

azgrassman - foxfarm trio pack and foxfarm soil.

GanjaGremlin - I'm definitely taking your suggestion! One plant chop early and one plant wait until 50% amber

booyaa - Word of advice! "some clear, some amber, mostly cloudy."

18. I'm just a beginner. The auto was free and I will have two lights when the led shows up so I will move it to a second room when the others go to 12/12, I may just leave it and see how it reacts to 12/12 though I'm going to research on one of the auto forums and see what they suggest I do.