I think there is something wrong with my...

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. E Man, Jan 23, 2006.

1. ...weed that I just bought.

I have been getting high for a few years now and I very well know what kind of stoner I am. When I get high, everything is so melow and beautiful, but not with this shit. With this shit, everything is amplified and very intense. I get scared out of my mind. I am high on it right now, and am freaking out. Out of the three years that I have smoked, I have never felt like this before. Could my weed be laced? It looks the same as the usual shit that I get.

2. i aint to sure, but i like the quote about goign to a fight and a hockey game broke out, i play alot of hockey.... sorry i m high

3. I also have this urge to swallow my tongue when I smoke this shit. It gets very flat and pushes to the back of my mouth and I start choking. I also have a hard time swallowing. When I drink something, my throat muscles flex and unflex very quickly and I end up choking on whatever I am drinking. I very much think that this is laced.

4. Different kinds of weed make you feel differently. For example Sativa Vs. Indica

5. agreed, different tastes, different highs

6. SO TELL YOUR DEALER WUT IS HAPPENIN, OR JUST QUIT SMOKIN THAT SHIT AND GET SOME NEW BUD duh! is it really thathard to think of that on your own, lol jk man

7. its the emily rose of buds, lol

8. lol oh nooo sentenced guilty :smoking:

5 years in solitary!

9. Believe me, I'm not smoking it anymore. I am going to sell it, and buy new weed. So, no it isn't really that hard to think of that since I came to that conclusion in the first place. My question was if you guys think that it is laced or not.

10. i doubt it was laced, I've gotten a shitload of different kinds of weed and every high is a little different between strains, it's hard to notice for most but some highs are mellow and some are intense.

11. yea man ive been smokin for 5 years now and Ive only seen one laced bag. My old dealer was spraying RAID!!(I know its dick) on dirt weed to sell it. Of course I just got the dirt for mad cheap, but my point is you COULD DEFINITLY tell it was sprayed, it was wet, smelled funny, tasted funny, made you trip(from what ive heard) so I doubt yours was.

12. I thought you were going to say something totally different. Haha.

But there are several dealers who have laced there bags around here, but they end up getting their ass jumped and their house robbed. Karma is a bitch my friend. But it can also be your best friend. A nice sack of KB is coming your way my friend. But hell, i'm no fortune cookie.