Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I Think The Characters In That Old Tv Cartoon The Wild Thornberrys

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jun 5, 2013.

1. #1 2313, Jun 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2013
    Now best with me cause I'm fucked stoned outta my mind. But anyone who has seen the show knows that there is Aliza(idk how to spell it), her older sister, Darwin and Donnie. Aliza (sp?) represent the smart kids in school you never think would be stoners but are. Her older sister is the prototypical "cool kid stoner" just a popular kid trying to fit in. Darwin represents this rod is who become philosophers when we are stoned, quite and always thinking. And lastly Donnie that represents the tweaks and weirdo band kids that smoke your like wtf I never expected that. Anyways that's my stones observation of the day.

****This post is hater proof. No hating allowed in the post only love. Violators will have their next pick up tainted if they don't cooperate*****

2. Your really stoned

3. Haha cool view... I like your disclaimer tho pretty dope.

4. Haha thanks guys I was pretty fucking stoned when I wrote this lol.