I think someone tried to break in...Call the Cops?

Discussion in 'General' started by Androgenicx, Jan 17, 2009.

1. Fuck the cops, you all need to arm yourselves. My neighbors already know full well that I'm heavily armed.

When I was about twenty I was living alone in the country and I had some stuff worth a little money. I got word that some guys were going to try and rip me off so I staked out my own place from the roof top for several nights. Sure enough I spotted a car coming down the road with it's lights off one night. I had a loaded 12 gauge and a side arm so I patiently waited. Pretty soon I saw two shadowy figures walking up to my yard. When they got about twenty feet away from me I yelled "Get the FUCK outta here or I'll fucking KILL ya!" and cocked my 12 gauge and they both turned and ran. I fired off a couple rounds in the air and I know they must have shit themselves. I saw one guy fall and get back up again. Lol.

Ya gotta protect what is yours or someone will surely come and take it. :cool:

2. Thats one way to deal with the gas company trying to shut you off....

3. Lol! [​IMG]

4. Lol, you live near Chi and don't lock your door, and I live in BFE and do lock my door.

5. Ya I don't get why people leave thier doors unlocked. If someone comes in that way its you're fault.

Most crimes can be dettered just by having deadbolts and actualy using them. Anyone that can get in after that point..... well I hope you are armed then because they probably mean buisness.

6. man people really don't understand what snitching is

oh someone tried to break into this guys house he's snitchin if he calls the cops right, cuz cops are evil and exist solely to fuck everyones life up.

snitching is defined as doing illegal activity and ratting someone out to get yourself out of trouble, or also tellin the police shit about someone when whatever happened didn't involve you in anyway (aka you werent shot, robbed, etc. or someone is sellin shit and you give the cops info about them when your not in trouble)

your not a snitch if your the VICTIM of a crime, unless you deserved to be a victim such as being a gang member.

7. Try telling that to people in the ghetto. People get shot in broad daylight in some neighborhoods and nobody even calls the cops.

8. This is a fact. My buddy who is white used to live in the heart of the getto and he'd mow his yard with a .357 Mag in his belt. His neighbors told him they were going to snatch all his shit the day he moved in. :p

9. Pff real ghettos don't have yards. :D