I think my wife is over watering.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by stinkiefingers, Aug 15, 2010.

1. High All, Longtime reader first time poster. I do about 6 plants in my garden every year, and have for a long time, this year i did 7, had one extra no big.I have been out of town a lot this summer, So i left my wife a to do list for the plants. No problem she can handle it. I get home yesterday. And i go out to see how my girls are, And i think I'll let her do the plants outside from now on. She was watering them every day, She said it's been really hot, and she didn't want them to die......lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Welcome to the City bro =] Those plants are looking mighty healthy! =] Keep up the good work =] Someones doing something right haha =] :D

3. Oh my god that is one thick stem. Great Work with this grow!

4. Those are some nice looking buds, intrested to see the outcome :smoke:

What strains?

puffin the herb back to back all day :smoke:

5. they do not look overwatered in those pics a sure sign of overwatering is the leaves of the plant look like they are underwatered. these ones look healthy tell you wife she i doing a wonderful job and thank her for busting her ass lol. it is hard to overwater a plant in the ground, not saying it cant be done, with the temps lately its a good thing to water daily just make sure they are dry before watering. stick a finger in the soil to see if it is dry 1 to 2 inches down congrats good looking plants:wave::p

6. yeah, she did good. The tallest on is over 8 feet tall, and the are all white widow.
    They are just starting to flower.

Thanks for the welcome

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. *update*

Well my plants are a little big this year. as you can tell. I went out to do some triming under the plants, not much light making it to the bottom. The plant were so cramed against the green house. I had fix this , SO......1% greenhouse 99% outside.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. If I was a smurf walking through that.. it would be quite the forest.

:smoking:

9. Man that's a sexy forest. Mine are almost that size and I'm having a bitch of a time watering them. What is your water schedule like?

10. I water about every 4th day, five gallons at a time. I use fert every other watering.
    i think the size of my planets, is do to my wife watering them every day, for the few weeks i was out of town. Ive only gave the MG twice when they were small. my old camera broke, so i did get any pictures.

11. awesome man, that helps me.

12. Well i went out to take some pictures today. ans as soon as i walked into the patch i got stung 5 times in the leg, nice way to start my day.

So in stead of getting update pic's, i going to post a few pictures of my in door grow. i will update my OD grow in a few days. oh and i had to build a fence to hide them better.​

These ladies are BC big bud. and they still have a few weeks left of flowering. ​

Enjoy.........:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Plants are really looking fresh but some of them has dried,....you might not be providing proper nutrients to them..

14. thanks for the input. i'm using flora grow and bloom.
    yeah the one on the lower left did get a little burnt. that was about two weeks ago. its getting better. the other three are doing fine.

15. do you veg these inside b4 you put them outside? if so how long? Lookin nice =]

16. yeah i do start them in side. i get them big enough to sex them. i like to make sure i'm only putting out fem's. they were just over 16" tall when i put them out. I toped them at about 3' tall. and now they are well 10 tall

17. So approximately how long do u keep em inside veggin to sex them?

18. i started from seed, takes a few weeks to get them big 1' tall. then i switch them to 12/12 for ten days. on the tenth day i put the back in the veg room. some show at that point. and some dont. with in a few days the rest should show what sex they are, trash the males and take the girls outside

19. things are starting out a little slow, but they look way better the last time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]