Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I think my weed was laced.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wall crab, May 13, 2010.

1. So last night I smoked some master kush, got a great high but then had problems breathing 20 mins after, my body was shaking and I slowly was not able to breath. I know that weed can sometimes cause a panic attack for first time users but im not a first time user. been smoking since freshman year. so please if anyone can shed some light on my problem id greatly appreciate it.

2. you smoked some high grade weed. You couldn't handle it the end.

3. Like we know how long freshman year has been for you.

Your weed was laced with THC. Approach with caution next time.

4. haha thats funny..i smoked some master kush that got me extremely high.. like i was shaking too but thats probably cause it was cold outside..i wasnt trippin like you though

5. LOL. +2. You... could try it again and see what's up.

6. dude were you shaking like constantly or just twitching uncontrollably. because that happens to me when i smoke too much high grade.

7. If you bought your weed in solid buds it is highly unlikely that it was laced...why would a dealer go out of his way to put another substance in your weed??? The time, effort and forethought required dictates that it all most never happends...if on the other hand a buddy rolled a joint and you smoked it you could have gotten laced sh*t.....most likely you just got good bud and couldn't handle it...ill giver you 100-1 odds that is what happened

8. Increase profits.

9. That wouldn't increase profits. If you made moonshine you wouldn't spend money on Kettle One and mix it in with with your lighter fluid for the same price would you? Laced weed only makes sense if the customer wants it laced and pays accordingly.

10. If you bought your weed in solid buds it is highly unlikely that it was laced...why would a dealer go out of his way to put another substance in your weed??? The time, effort and forethought required dictates that it all most never happends...if on the other hand a buddy rolled a joint and you smoked it you could have gotten laced sh*t.....most likely you just got good bud and couldn't handle it...ill giver you 100-1 odds that is what happened

11. It does if the additional cost given to the item item is more than the cost of the adulterants added.

12. I had master kush before,it's some intense stuff.I did a hindo baseball with it and went i stood up everything went white.Like i was in a white room and white was all i can see,then i came too and was shaking all over,i think i had a seizure.

13. probroally a mixture of high grade shit and a low tolerance. i know my legs feel like their twitching when i peak a few mins after smoking, that is if im spread out on the coutch chillin.

14. That doesn't make any sense. You're saying Drug A is 50 dollars and drug B is 20. Drug B is laced with drug A, and the additional cost imparted to drug B by drug A is more than the original cost of drug A?

15. [​IMG]

16. about a year ago I was on a regs kick. (they were really cheap around here for a couple months... like $40 for a half oz) Well, one day i got a bag from a different guy claiming it was chronic (bullshit. it was seedy ass regs, but I wanted regs at the time, it was cheap, so whatever)

after a jay I couldn't feel my face while i was rubbing my beard.. which was odd. I sit there for a few more minutes touching my face because something just was not feeling right. couldn't really make fists, and I felt light headed/sick and just wanted to lay in bed, when i stood up it got worse, i stumbled into bed and fell asleep.

I've been smoking long enough to know something was different. Not really sure what happened that night but i think that's my only laced experience ever.

...unless someone has an explanation for what happened that ONE odd night.

17. Sorry. I forgot sometimes weed is laced with other things to make it LOOK like its better than it is. If thats what you're trying to say, the I'm wrong. Sorry about the confusion :eek:

18. #19 Nuthen, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    haha wtf

edit: w/e

19. You can get a panic attack that makes you feel like you can't breathe. And they don't just happen to noobs, but also to people who get too high.

Sammy